1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Bust big night breakouts before they start

What can squash your New Year's Eve plans faster than the sight of your crush dancing with another chica? A zit. You know the kind...

MOD MOD MOD,
I have a small white head in the opening of my nose.. it's noticeable and annoying, I know I shouldn't pop it due to the amount of bacteria around my nose so how can I safely and inexpensively get rid of it? Thanks! <3

Hey girlie, it's probably ok to pop it. Use some rubbing alcohol to disinfect the area before you pop it and use something like Neosporin on it to prevent infection after you pop it. If you keep putting Neosporin on it, you'll prevent any infection or scarring.

Lauren T.

by xo_gummybear_xo on 5/13/2013 6:50:47 PM

I have a zit in the EXACT place my glasses' nosepiece has to be. How do I get rid of it fast? It's sooo annoying!

Hey puella94, try applying toothpaste on it at night, then rinse it off in the morning. I had a friend who did that and it really helped her. Hope that works! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by puella94 on 4/14/2013 6:13:26 PM

Mod
I have bad acne and i also have a boyfriend with it too. I try to help it but i dont know what to do with it. I mean i use a special soap to help it to. It works but not all the way. What can i do to help it all the way. Make it go away and keep it away? Also how do i help my boyfriend with it. I dont want to hurt his feelings!

Hey girl, I had that too. I would try asking your parents if you can see a dermatologist to see if there is any other prescriptions that you can try to help out.

lauren r.

by kittykatlys98 on 3/23/2013 9:38:16 AM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
HELLO! Okay so I got this zit on Christmas Day or eve I don't remember and it's deflated now and almost not there, but it has left a gnarly red spot so it still looks like the zit is there! Can you help me get rid of it or at least figure out what's going on? Thanks!

Hey girl, it's probs just an acne scar.  Check out this informative post.  To best answer your question, you should probs see a dermatologist.  In time, the red spot should fade.

Karin E.

by Gigilove321 on 3/11/2013 9:09:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD my skins always feeling oily and pimbles are JUST starting to grow!help!!!!

Hey girlie! I feel you - not a fun situation to be in. Just make sure you're taking good care of your skin. Avoid touching your face and wash it regularly to combat oiliness, preferably with some sort of face wash 3-4 times a week. Good luck!
Florence N.

by annarocks! on 3/1/2013 7:35:47 AM

My skin on my face is really dry. I tried this moistrizer and it worked but made my skin hurt. What should I do?

hey! I think you should stop using that product and maybe consult a dermatolagist if the problem persists. good luck!

Helen S.

by londonlaura123 on 1/25/2013 11:36:55 PM

I never really had acne but now i started like 2 weeks ago. it make me look bad and is soooo annoying. Why did this start and how can i treat it? I try lotion but it doesn't work. Also my skin on my hands is dry but i moisturize 1-2 times a day. What can i do so they don't crack? thanx!
~Hannah

by hmeyer on 1/10/2013 11:44:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I have a bright red zit on my cheekbone, and everywhere else on my face is clear. It's been there for a few weeks, and I wash my face every day and put rubbing alcohol on it to dry it out, but it's still there and it's getting annoying. It's very noticeable and even makeup doesn't help!How do I get rid of it? Thanks a bunch!!!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ralinia on 1/8/2013 3:28:35 PM

So I came out of a deppression phase and cut a bad person out of my life, and now that I'm not always texting him and being sad I realized I have no hobbies! Its too cold to start running, and reading gets boring after awhile. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. (:

Hey girlie, think about sports and activities that maybe you've wanted to try in the past but never did. Maybe it's a new sport, a kind of dance or even sewing or pottery. For anything you want to try, there are people out there to teach you and help you learn.

Lauren T.