6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Bust big night breakouts before they start

What can squash your New Year's Eve plans faster than the sight of your crush dancing with another chica? A zit. You know the kind...

MOD MOD MOD!!
I keep getting zits and acne,when i try my bets to get rid of them.......i try drinking water every day and cream.. why does it come back? i never touch it and sometimes it ruins my look.. I'm getting very worried
every one in my class (sometimes) has clear skin... i cant live like this!!

Hey! the best thing to do would be to consult a dermatologist. ask your doctor about skincare next visit. good luck!

Helen S.

by sweetie_nikki. on 1/3/2013 8:04:45 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
I started my period in October and I had one in November but I never got one in December. Why haven't I ?

Hey! everyone's different and sometimes your period can be irregular. the best person to ask about this would be your doctor though, since they can diagnose you and I'm not qualified to do that Smile good luck to you!

Helen S.

by Bunnybaby on 1/3/2013 6:26:46 PM

What r some easy at_home exercises for a tight butt and slim legs?

Hey Chica, cutting back on sugar and carbs can be a huge help for slimming those legs. instead of a bagel for breakfast, have cereal with fruit. To tone your legs a mix of cardio (running) and some exercises like wall sits, squats, star jumps, and lunges are great.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pinklol56 on 1/3/2013 3:02:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Um I know this has nothing to do with skin but I was wondering how much should a girl whose 13 and has a height of 5 feet 4 in. weigh? Cu's I weigh 100 lb. Exactly

hey girl! there's no weight you "should" be. there's a whole range of weights that are perfectly healthy....and yours is one of them! You could be anywhere from 90 to 130 pounds to be considered healthy. xoxo

Katie L.

by justrainbowz on 12/31/2012 6:51:17 PM

MY New year resolution is to right an encouraging statement about my self everyday, and id also like to start the second half of my school-year with clearer skin. I already use proactive but I dont see any improvement. Thanks anything helps!!

Hey girl,

Check out these articles for skincare tips, and try using a face wash with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. If you don't see any improvement, ask your mom about seeing a dermatologist for pro skin advice!

Meghan D.

by lifelover412 on 12/29/2012 11:19:20 PM

I AM AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL IHAVE ALOT OF PIMPLES ON MY FACE AND I
A CLEANSER. AND MOISTURIZER
WHAT SHOULD I USE
FYI I CANT USE CATAPHIL SORRY FOR SPELLING PLZ REPLAY

Hey girl, Sorry to hear that. Proactiv really helps a lot of people, you should check that out!

lauren r.

by Galah on 12/29/2012 8:16:54 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
What can you use or make if you don't have make up?
Thanks!Smile

Hey imdoodlebug, you can always try making your own makeup. Google at home makeup ingredients. You can use food and fruit. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by imdoodlebug on 12/28/2012 8:04:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD. Ok so my skin is weird. I wash my face with neutragena for like over 4 tor 2 years and then my face gets used to it and I break out so now I'm trying this other brand but its not working either. I also use bottled stuff u put on after you wash and it has sailic acid but it still doesn't work! HELP!

Hey darkness605, yes girl unfortunately that happens. Our skin, body and hair get use to products we use and we have to change up. Try another face wash and see how it works on your face. I use Burt's Bees and it helps try that. Let me know if it works! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by darkness605 on 12/28/2012 6:23:26 PM

MOD MOD!! So I got a pimple under my lip (on my chin?) like 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was small red and it kind of got bigger but never healed. Today I woke up and the pimple is filled with pus! Never had this happen to me so should I pop it or not? If I don't, will get go away by itself? How long will it take?

Hey Beibergirl99, it will most likely pop by itself. When it has puss it's ready to burst. After a few more days it should be gone. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Biebergirl99 on 12/28/2012 1:27:57 PM

MOD
What can I do if a spot treatment dries out my skin? I have one that does, so I tried using a facial moisturizer, but that just made me skin break out more! I need help!

Hey girl, you need something that balances dry and oily skin. Avoid products with alcohol as this will dry it out and oil that will cause you to break out...try an oil-free moisturizer in the morning and a cleansing pad at night.

Jenn S.