AN HOUR AGO Does your ex deserve a second chance, or is it really donezo? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/wr05wB1eT5

1 HOURS AGO @HaileeSteinfeld could practically pass as a @Disney princess with this elegant 'do: http://t.co/tFlgxkKsn3

2 HOURS AGO Prepare to get hooked! The His Fair Assassin series is addicting— win the latest book in the trilogy here: http://t.co/C3yCYJwo3N @HMHKids

COMMENTS

Bust big night breakouts before they start

What can squash your New Year's Eve plans faster than the sight of your crush dancing with another chica? A zit. You know the kind...

MOD MOD MOD,
I have a small white head in the opening of my nose.. it's noticeable and annoying, I know I shouldn't pop it due to the amount of bacteria around my nose so how can I safely and inexpensively get rid of it? Thanks! <3

Hey girlie, it's probably ok to pop it. Use some rubbing alcohol to disinfect the area before you pop it and use something like Neosporin on it to prevent infection after you pop it. If you keep putting Neosporin on it, you'll prevent any infection or scarring.

Lauren T.

by xo_gummybear_xo on 5/13/2013 6:50:47 PM

I have a zit in the EXACT place my glasses' nosepiece has to be. How do I get rid of it fast? It's sooo annoying!

Hey puella94, try applying toothpaste on it at night, then rinse it off in the morning. I had a friend who did that and it really helped her. Hope that works! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by puella94 on 4/14/2013 6:13:26 PM

Mod
I have bad acne and i also have a boyfriend with it too. I try to help it but i dont know what to do with it. I mean i use a special soap to help it to. It works but not all the way. What can i do to help it all the way. Make it go away and keep it away? Also how do i help my boyfriend with it. I dont want to hurt his feelings!

Hey girl, I had that too. I would try asking your parents if you can see a dermatologist to see if there is any other prescriptions that you can try to help out.

lauren r.

by kittykatlys98 on 3/23/2013 9:38:16 AM

MOD MOD MODERATOR
HELLO! Okay so I got this zit on Christmas Day or eve I don't remember and it's deflated now and almost not there, but it has left a gnarly red spot so it still looks like the zit is there! Can you help me get rid of it or at least figure out what's going on? Thanks!

Hey girl, it's probs just an acne scar.  Check out this informative post.  To best answer your question, you should probs see a dermatologist.  In time, the red spot should fade.

Karin E.

by Gigilove321 on 3/11/2013 9:09:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD my skins always feeling oily and pimbles are JUST starting to grow!help!!!!

Hey girlie! I feel you - not a fun situation to be in. Just make sure you're taking good care of your skin. Avoid touching your face and wash it regularly to combat oiliness, preferably with some sort of face wash 3-4 times a week. Good luck!
Florence N.

by annarocks! on 3/1/2013 7:35:47 AM

My skin on my face is really dry. I tried this moistrizer and it worked but made my skin hurt. What should I do?

hey! I think you should stop using that product and maybe consult a dermatolagist if the problem persists. good luck!

Helen S.

by londonlaura123 on 1/25/2013 11:36:55 PM

I never really had acne but now i started like 2 weeks ago. it make me look bad and is soooo annoying. Why did this start and how can i treat it? I try lotion but it doesn't work. Also my skin on my hands is dry but i moisturize 1-2 times a day. What can i do so they don't crack? thanx!
~Hannah

by hmeyer on 1/10/2013 11:44:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! I have a bright red zit on my cheekbone, and everywhere else on my face is clear. It's been there for a few weeks, and I wash my face every day and put rubbing alcohol on it to dry it out, but it's still there and it's getting annoying. It's very noticeable and even makeup doesn't help!How do I get rid of it? Thanks a bunch!!!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ralinia on 1/8/2013 3:28:35 PM

So I came out of a deppression phase and cut a bad person out of my life, and now that I'm not always texting him and being sad I realized I have no hobbies! Its too cold to start running, and reading gets boring after awhile. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. (:

Hey girlie, think about sports and activities that maybe you've wanted to try in the past but never did. Maybe it's a new sport, a kind of dance or even sewing or pottery. For anything you want to try, there are people out there to teach you and help you learn.

Lauren T.

by chick987 on 1/6/2013 5:20:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I keep getting zits and acne,when i try my bets to get rid of them.......i try drinking water every day and cream.. why does it come back? i never touch it and sometimes it ruins my look.. I'm getting very worried
every one in my class (sometimes) has clear skin... i cant live like this!!

Hey! the best thing to do would be to consult a dermatologist. ask your doctor about skincare next visit. good luck!

Helen S.

by sweetie_nikki. on 1/3/2013 8:04:45 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
I started my period in October and I had one in November but I never got one in December. Why haven't I ?

Hey! everyone's different and sometimes your period can be irregular. the best person to ask about this would be your doctor though, since they can diagnose you and I'm not qualified to do that Smile good luck to you!

Helen S.

by Bunnybaby on 1/3/2013 6:26:46 PM

What r some easy at_home exercises for a tight butt and slim legs?

Hey Chica, cutting back on sugar and carbs can be a huge help for slimming those legs. instead of a bagel for breakfast, have cereal with fruit. To tone your legs a mix of cardio (running) and some exercises like wall sits, squats, star jumps, and lunges are great.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pinklol56 on 1/3/2013 3:02:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Um I know this has nothing to do with skin but I was wondering how much should a girl whose 13 and has a height of 5 feet 4 in. weigh? Cu's I weigh 100 lb. Exactly

hey girl! there's no weight you "should" be. there's a whole range of weights that are perfectly healthy....and yours is one of them! You could be anywhere from 90 to 130 pounds to be considered healthy. xoxo

Katie L.

by justrainbowz on 12/31/2012 6:51:17 PM

MY New year resolution is to right an encouraging statement about my self everyday, and id also like to start the second half of my school-year with clearer skin. I already use proactive but I dont see any improvement. Thanks anything helps!!

Hey girl,

Check out these articles for skincare tips, and try using a face wash with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. If you don't see any improvement, ask your mom about seeing a dermatologist for pro skin advice!

Meghan D.

by lifelover412 on 12/29/2012 11:19:20 PM

I AM AN 11 YEAR OLD GIRL IHAVE ALOT OF PIMPLES ON MY FACE AND I
A CLEANSER. AND MOISTURIZER
WHAT SHOULD I USE
FYI I CANT USE CATAPHIL SORRY FOR SPELLING PLZ REPLAY

Hey girl, Sorry to hear that. Proactiv really helps a lot of people, you should check that out!

lauren r.

by Galah on 12/29/2012 8:16:54 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
What can you use or make if you don't have make up?
Thanks!Smile

Hey imdoodlebug, you can always try making your own makeup. Google at home makeup ingredients. You can use food and fruit. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by imdoodlebug on 12/28/2012 8:04:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD. Ok so my skin is weird. I wash my face with neutragena for like over 4 tor 2 years and then my face gets used to it and I break out so now I'm trying this other brand but its not working either. I also use bottled stuff u put on after you wash and it has sailic acid but it still doesn't work! HELP!

Hey darkness605, yes girl unfortunately that happens. Our skin, body and hair get use to products we use and we have to change up. Try another face wash and see how it works on your face. I use Burt's Bees and it helps try that. Let me know if it works! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by darkness605 on 12/28/2012 6:23:26 PM

MOD MOD!! So I got a pimple under my lip (on my chin?) like 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was small red and it kind of got bigger but never healed. Today I woke up and the pimple is filled with pus! Never had this happen to me so should I pop it or not? If I don't, will get go away by itself? How long will it take?

Hey Beibergirl99, it will most likely pop by itself. When it has puss it's ready to burst. After a few more days it should be gone. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Biebergirl99 on 12/28/2012 1:27:57 PM

MOD
What can I do if a spot treatment dries out my skin? I have one that does, so I tried using a facial moisturizer, but that just made me skin break out more! I need help!

Hey girl, you need something that balances dry and oily skin. Avoid products with alcohol as this will dry it out and oil that will cause you to break out...try an oil-free moisturizer in the morning and a cleansing pad at night.

Jenn S.

by Fly1213 on 12/28/2012 12:38:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!
My new years resolution is going to be to start being a healthier person. I want to eat healthier, but i'm still in love with chocolate, soda, burgers and fries, all of that stuff. Plus, i want to start working out but there arent any gyms near me and i dont have any equipment. Do u have any ideas for cool workouts for me to try without equipment?Thanks!

Hey girl, great resolution, just remember everything in moderation! And def check out our Health and Fitness channel for great workouts.

Jenn S.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/28/2012 12:34:58 PM

*CALLING ALL BABYSITTERS!*
Do you need Babysitting Advice? Do the kids not listen to you? Do you not know what fun activities to do with the children? Maybe some of us babysitters can help with these questions, and any more that you may have! Join my club Babysitters Advice now! It is VERY small now, but it was just made today, so we are growing! I hope to see you join!

by allicat13 on 12/28/2012 10:06:46 AM

Not allowed to wear a regular fabric sleep mask because of a fear of getting strangled?

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 12/28/2012 1:03:54 AM