4 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

6 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

7 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

The one thing you've gotta do this vacay? Make your favorite mag fabber than ever!

We know, we know: You've got Santa and snow and sequin-covered New Year's Eve parties to look forward to. But here's one thing that's definitely...

lol i took the surveys. SUPER LONG

by myfatsquirrel on 1/5/2013 6:38:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I don't subscribe to the GL magazine, but I want to, I forgot to put this is the surveybut why don't you all conider putting the whole magazine on the website under the link MAG !!!

Hey girl,

Thanks for your feedback! Right now our electronic and print magazines are for subscribers only, but we love to show you the preview of what's in the magazine in the mag tab!

Meghan D.

by nazirah817 on 12/31/2012 11:13:39 AM

Okay this isn't a sit. but consider these things: Sarah Hyland on a cover or Ariel Winter. Tv shows us teens would enjoy, and we love celebrities but we also love advice on our body and clothes, some of the clothes in the mag don't portray real life outfits. I am not a plus size or a tiny girl so i wanna see clothes all size groups can afford and rock. Hope some people agree or at least add their ideas .

Hey andsothelionfellinlovewith, thanx for the advice! We love tips on how to improve GL for you gals. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 12/28/2012 8:27:04 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I completed the first survey and someone called my house and said that someone took a survey and that we were interested in jobs. What is that about?

Hey! I just let one of the admins know, thanks!

Helen S.

by 1der247 on 12/22/2012 4:47:17 PM

I wanna win yahhjust finished the test!

by KqutiePie on 12/22/2012 3:34:57 PM

MOD MOD
So, I can't get the links for either of the surveys to work. All I see is "No data received. Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data." for both of the links. Any way to fix this?

I'll ask, thanks for letting me know!
Helen S.

by SBCreations on 12/22/2012 2:03:44 PM

Um, I would like to win, but it doesn't come for some reason? It says,"The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

Idk why though.. weird..oh well, maybe I'll try to win something else.. :/

by Susmita24 on 12/22/2012 1:49:31 PM