1 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

3 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate 2012 soundtrack

The year is coming to an end, and while we’re ready to usher in 2013 with open arms, we can’t help but look back at our fave...

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:18:04 AM

I won't give up! <3

by footballgirl15 on 1/18/2013 9:33:55 PM

hey girls Smile need some advice or need a ffriend.. im here to help.. go to my advice queen pg and be a fan and ask for advice i will get back to u as soon as i come back on... and we can chat on my profile just come and say hi Smile i will reply back. can wait to see you <3

by katymarielove on 1/4/2013 4:00:07 PM

Hey girlslife, I hope that you would add some songs that aren't so mainstream. Even though I am pretty sure that many girls like these kind of music, I would like to see more of a variety of songs, such as indie. I don't mean to sound hipster or rude, I'm just making a suggestion. Thanks!

hey girl! thanks for the suggestion. next time I write a playlist article I'll try to do that, especially because I tend to listen to not-so-top-40 music and it'd be fun to write about music I listen to more. It's a precious balance, we want our articles to be relatable to all sorts of girls. Have a great day!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Michelle132 on 1/3/2013 6:11:11 PM

i luv these songs especially boyfriend,give your heart a break, and gangnam style

by luvkassie on 1/2/2013 8:45:19 PM

They are so right. HARRY STYLES!!!!! Although i don't like Rihanna that much. Ellie Goulding, 1D, Taylor SWift...not really the Wanted. Peace out Girl Scout

by graceisle30 on 1/2/2013 10:58:01 AM

I commented a long time ago about not getting my new magazine and then about a week later they sent one,but not the right one.I got the October November one twice.Still waitng onn the right one.Help!

by KAYLADGirl on 1/1/2013 4:38:56 PM

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! Laughing <3 My fave of 2012 ppl! Laughing My dad and me were dancing it last night! Hehe! Laughing It was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We saw the ball drop on channel 07, the songs were awesome! RIP Dick Clark! We'll continuing watching Rockin New Year's Eve every year! <3 NO MATTER WHAT! It's sorta weird how One Direction didn't play on new year's eve, I sorta expected them to. Oh well! It still rocked with PSY! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/1/2013 12:52:29 PM

Hey Girl's Life Girlies! I have some awesome clubs for you to check out! 1.) If you love fashion but needs some advice on it just join my club Fashion Advice 101. We discuss things about what to wear to party or just what you should wear to look goodSmile 2.) If you love Taylor Swift then I have a club called True Swifties. We discuss things about Taylor, her feedback on her Red Tour, and how to get her style. If you are interested in ANY of these clubs please join! We do have an awesome time! XOXO---- Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 12/31/2012 8:35:17 AM

My fave from this list is probably What Makes You Beautiful. It's too hard to pick a fav song from the whole year of 2012!

by silverr323 on 12/30/2012 6:15:41 PM