4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate 2012 soundtrack

The year is coming to an end, and while we’re ready to usher in 2013 with open arms, we can’t help but look back at our fave...

GANGNAM STYLE RULES!!!!!!!!Smile

by Imdoodlebug on 12/30/2012 4:23:07 PM

Oh, I remember all of these songs! My favorite had to have been domino!

by Glitterheart16 on 12/30/2012 2:00:10 PM

YES!!! I love Some Nights by FUN. I am in LOVE with that song!!! Laughing

by Sparksfly on 12/30/2012 1:40:45 PM

I love Elli Goulding Smile Lol,Harry Stiles XD XD XD

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/30/2012 12:14:35 PM

Hmm I'm not sure if I could pick one favorite song from 2012..so I'll just pick from this list. Hmm ok not much easier..lol I guess I have to go with What Makes You Beautiful by 1D tho. And my least favorite..Gangnam Style.

by maggie183 on 12/30/2012 12:03:52 PM

Ew, the Wanted.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/30/2012 12:01:19 PM

The two songs I'm not a big fan of are Boyfriend and Somebody That I Used To Know. Sorry Gotye and Justin Bieber! I'm just not into your songs.

by ising990 on 12/30/2012 10:39:29 AM

@sparklysharpie lol, I was laughing when I saw that Smile

by Sweetie99 on 12/30/2012 8:33:24 AM

HARRY STYLES IS SPELLED WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! its styles...not stiles. please correct asap!!

by BlueChic4Ever on 12/30/2012 2:24:30 AM

Call Me Maybe is my fave hit and my least favorite is Boyfriend.

by emmacd on 12/30/2012 1:30:21 AM