Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

12 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

13 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

GL's ultimate 2012 soundtrack

The year is coming to an end, and while we’re ready to usher in 2013 with open arms, we can’t help but look back at our fave...

Join the Beliebers Stop the Haters Club to show your love for JB!

Find it in the new category!

by girlio93485 on 2/12/2013 11:18:04 AM

I won't give up! <3

by footballgirl15 on 1/18/2013 9:33:55 PM

hey girls Smile need some advice or need a ffriend.. im here to help.. go to my advice queen pg and be a fan and ask for advice i will get back to u as soon as i come back on... and we can chat on my profile just come and say hi Smile i will reply back. can wait to see you <3

by katymarielove on 1/4/2013 4:00:07 PM

Hey girlslife, I hope that you would add some songs that aren't so mainstream. Even though I am pretty sure that many girls like these kind of music, I would like to see more of a variety of songs, such as indie. I don't mean to sound hipster or rude, I'm just making a suggestion. Thanks!

hey girl! thanks for the suggestion. next time I write a playlist article I'll try to do that, especially because I tend to listen to not-so-top-40 music and it'd be fun to write about music I listen to more. It's a precious balance, we want our articles to be relatable to all sorts of girls. Have a great day!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Michelle132 on 1/3/2013 6:11:11 PM

i luv these songs especially boyfriend,give your heart a break, and gangnam style

by luvkassie on 1/2/2013 8:45:19 PM

They are so right. HARRY STYLES!!!!! Although i don't like Rihanna that much. Ellie Goulding, 1D, Taylor SWift...not really the Wanted. Peace out Girl Scout

by graceisle30 on 1/2/2013 10:58:01 AM

I commented a long time ago about not getting my new magazine and then about a week later they sent one,but not the right one.I got the October November one twice.Still waitng onn the right one.Help!

by KAYLADGirl on 1/1/2013 4:38:56 PM

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! Laughing <3 My fave of 2012 ppl! Laughing My dad and me were dancing it last night! Hehe! Laughing It was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We saw the ball drop on channel 07, the songs were awesome! RIP Dick Clark! We'll continuing watching Rockin New Year's Eve every year! <3 NO MATTER WHAT! It's sorta weird how One Direction didn't play on new year's eve, I sorta expected them to. Oh well! It still rocked with PSY! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/1/2013 12:52:29 PM

Hey Girl's Life Girlies! I have some awesome clubs for you to check out! 1.) If you love fashion but needs some advice on it just join my club Fashion Advice 101. We discuss things about what to wear to party or just what you should wear to look goodSmile 2.) If you love Taylor Swift then I have a club called True Swifties. We discuss things about Taylor, her feedback on her Red Tour, and how to get her style. If you are interested in ANY of these clubs please join! We do have an awesome time! XOXO---- Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 12/31/2012 8:35:17 AM

My fave from this list is probably What Makes You Beautiful. It's too hard to pick a fav song from the whole year of 2012!

by silverr323 on 12/30/2012 6:15:41 PM

GANGNAM STYLE RULES!!!!!!!!Smile

by Imdoodlebug on 12/30/2012 4:23:07 PM

Oh, I remember all of these songs! My favorite had to have been domino!

by Glitterheart16 on 12/30/2012 2:00:10 PM

YES!!! I love Some Nights by FUN. I am in LOVE with that song!!! Laughing

by Sparksfly on 12/30/2012 1:40:45 PM

I love Elli Goulding Smile Lol,Harry Stiles XD XD XD

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/30/2012 12:14:35 PM

Hmm I'm not sure if I could pick one favorite song from 2012..so I'll just pick from this list. Hmm ok not much easier..lol I guess I have to go with What Makes You Beautiful by 1D tho. And my least favorite..Gangnam Style.

by maggie183 on 12/30/2012 12:03:52 PM

Ew, the Wanted.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 12/30/2012 12:01:19 PM

The two songs I'm not a big fan of are Boyfriend and Somebody That I Used To Know. Sorry Gotye and Justin Bieber! I'm just not into your songs.

by ising990 on 12/30/2012 10:39:29 AM

@sparklysharpie lol, I was laughing when I saw that Smile

by Sweetie99 on 12/30/2012 8:33:24 AM

HARRY STYLES IS SPELLED WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! its styles...not stiles. please correct asap!!

by BlueChic4Ever on 12/30/2012 2:24:30 AM

Call Me Maybe is my fave hit and my least favorite is Boyfriend.

by emmacd on 12/30/2012 1:30:21 AM

MD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
in the poll Harry styles is spelled wrong its styles not stiles

hey girl! not sure how that one slipped through the cracks, especially since pretty much all of us here at GL are directioners...it's all fixed! Smile

xoxo