1 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

2 HOURS AGO Off for Labor day? Wear these 4 braided styles the rest of the week: http://t.co/rPyeYEQ1EJ

3 HOURS AGO Geek over these with your besties! 6 tech crazy books we love: http://t.co/QSVGBAJIQ7

COMMENTS

New Year, New You: Nix negative thoughts for good

What's the secret to getting rid of bad thoughts? According to a new study, it's tossing 'em out with the trash. Scientists studied a...

The girl in the picture is so pretty!! Lol

by Rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/3/2013 7:15:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Please help.

Hey Girl, that a tough sitch. Unfortunately there isn't a ton you can do except support her and show her that you care. Make sure her family knows that she has relapsed again. It often takes a long time for people to recover from disorders like this and even if it didn't work the first time, the second time might help more. In fact, people who suffer from this disease aren't cured, they recover. Even if you aren't sure who to tell, telling your parents and a guidance counselor will make someone else more aware of what she is going through and tell her parents.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by summergirl21 on 1/3/2013 1:50:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Well Im Very Skinny (79 lbs) & Not very healthy! Im Not anorexic or bulimic I'm natural skinny! My NYE Goal Is to gain 15 lbs so I will fill in and look and feel healthier ! I'm also striving towards even tone skin ! Do you have any tips? I'm going into 9th grade at the end of the year and I have no boobs at all so i want to look healthier ! Please Help!

Hey Girl, to look healthy you've gotta be healthy. Not only should you be eating healthy, but you should be working out. A lot of girls think if you have a lot of ice cream you will automatically get bigger like the way some girls think that eating salad every night will automatically make you thinner. You need to make sure you are getting all the nutrition you need, so make sure you are getting the necessary fruit, vegetable, meat and carbs. Although 79 lbs is very small for your age, it could also depend on your height. I would think you should consult a doctor and a dietician.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by SweetLyricz on 1/3/2013 2:07:41 AM

I've been doing this for years and it totally works. Whenever I have a problem that I think I can't tell anyone, I write about it, don't look at it again, and throw it away. If someone is bothering me and it is inappropriate to talk to them about it, I write them a "letter" and throe it away. Great article!

by bunnygirl202 on 1/2/2013 8:32:10 PM

Doesn't this waste paper? How un-green!
Jk

by puddinface7 on 1/2/2013 8:21:57 PM

MOD
There's this girl in a lot of my classes who is REALLY popular. I am new to the high school and do not have many friends there. (I have a TON of friends elsewhere, and am not a so-called "loser". However, I am unfortunately extremely shy around people I don't know.) I used to think this girl was nice, and we were becoming friends.
Today one of my actual friends told me that this girl was "SO MAD" and that she "REALLY DOESN'T LIKE ME" because I had been "staring at her in biology". That is not true. I think it is very conceited of her. Anyways, she is supposedly going to "say something" to me about it. I am terrified. Thinking about it makes me cry. I know she has told other people and I already don't have friends. I don't know what to say if she says something to me. I feel like a freak. The worst part is that this is completely made up. I am aware that this is bullying. I don't know what to do.

Hey girlie, just be confident. If she says something to you tell her the truth. Tell her you don't know what she's talking about, you're sorry and it won't happen again. You don't have to continue to be good friends with her, but it sounds like it's best to try to stay on her good side.

Lauren T.

by Colierox on 1/2/2013 7:55:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
One of my New Years resolutions is to eat healthier and go running after or before school so I can be in shape for Track in the spring. At least 3 times a week. How long should I run for if I'm a first-time runner? And what are some good ways to stay motivated and not lazy? Thanks so much (: (:

hey girl! one really great program for running beginners is the Couch to 5K program. look it up on google images! its a 10 week program that slowly works you up to running a 5K, which is 3.2 miles. From there, you can run more and more! To stay motivated, give yourself small and achievable goals, and post an inspiration board on your wall to inspire you to stick to your rezzies. good luck!

xoxo