2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

Secrets to your best night sleep ever

Got the awake-until-the-wee-hour blues? Get your sleep cycle back on track with tried 'n' true tips for catching some major shut eye...no sheep, warm milk...

I hope this works because I find it really hard to get shut eye

by dancefnn on 3/11/2013 7:20:32 PM

MODMODMOD
Lately I have been having some vivid and great dreams. There are times in the past when I havent had them or didnt remember as well, but do you know what causes us to dream more at certain times? I told one of my friends about my dreams and she said they sounded great, but weird, and that its a sign that I am happy and relaxed. That is kind of true but I am not sure if that is what is causing them.

Hey girl,

If you are having good dreams, being relaxed sounds like it could be a likely cause! I don't know a lot about dreams, but if they are good then the reason is not really that important! Just make sure to keep your dreams separate from what's real in your life, because what happens in reality is great too Smile

Meghan D.

by fashionqn on 1/5/2013 11:01:24 PM

I'm thirteen and haven't had my first period. Lately I've been constipated and I've heard thats a sign your about to start your period. Is that true? If so, why?

by mrs.somerhalder on 1/5/2013 2:43:10 AM

Mod!
I'm in grade 7 and I haven't gotten my period yet is it normal?

Hey girl,

Don't be worried--that is totally normal! Everyone gets their period at different ages and times. If you are worried, you can talk to your doctor next time you go for a checkup or physical, and you can also talk to your mom, but I wouldn't freak out! Your period will come when your bod is ready Smile

Meghan D.

by Glitter_Freak on 1/4/2013 6:15:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I'm 10 years old 5'0 feet and 80 pounds? Is that normal, underweight, or over weight? Please answer ASAP

Hey girl, nothing to worry about sounds perf for your age and height!

Jenn S.

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/2/2013 1:27:12 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!
I'm on my period right now and it's SUPER HEAVY! I soak through super tampons in about three hours. Is it normal to have such a heavy period? And I've bled through my pants multiple times because of this. To school I usually wear a super tampon which i change at lunch and an overnight pad, and I've bled through my pants 3 or 4 times. How can I get more protection? What are some EXTREMELY absorbent products I could try? Thanks!

hey girl! wow, that IS  heavy flow. have you ever considered going on birth control or something to lighten your period? it's a big decision, one to discuss with your parents and a doctor, but it's definitely a possibility. try shopping around on the internet for heavier tampons and pads. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by turnonthemusic1 on 12/31/2012 12:29:30 PM

How do you stop over eating and boredom eating cuz i do it a lot... i've been trying to stop and i've seen results from exercise and better eating in my upper body. My tummy is slimmer and my muffin top is almost up. I have stronger arms. What are some sports for stronger legs. I'm taking gymnastics, volleyball, and swimming and i took cross-country in the fall

hey girl! you've just gotta find some inner strength and will power to keep yourself from over eating. eat slower and drink water to help you realize that you're full sooner. to stop boredom eating, train yourself better habits to bust boredom. paint your nails, study, go for a walk, etc. if you really are hungry and not just bored, keep snacks healthy and light! for stronger legs, try cycling/biking, running, pilates, etc. good luck! xoxo

Katie L.

by lotsaluv101 on 12/31/2012 11:23:27 AM

MOD
So.....today I got my first period. And I think it's disgusting!! How can I be less grossed out by it? Also, right now I'm using pads. I wanna try out a tampon but I'm a little scared. Any tips would be great. Thanks!!!

Hey girlie, it is a little bit gross. Just try not to think about it and the more you deal with it, the easier it will be. Just give a tampon a try! Experimenting is the only way to give it a try. If it doesn't work then just give it a try another time.

Lauren T.

by eemmais1 on 12/30/2012 7:50:26 PM

See if they will let you listen to music. I had to get mine when i was 7 or 8 and they let me. I felt way better.

by hgrules on 12/30/2012 10:14:16 AM

Is it normal that when you have less sleep, after a couple of hours, you feel more awake then when you sleep longer? For example, when I sleep 2-3 hours, I am more awake then when I sleep 8-9 hours.

Hey girl, yes definitely that's completely normal.
lauren r.