AN HOUR AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

2 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

3 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Les Miserables...and other Broadway hits we wanna see on the big screen

Les Misérables is coming to the big screen tomorrow, Dec. 25. Yep, that’s right. As one of Broadway’s longest-running musicals, you can now catch it in theaters...

I'm gonna see Le Mis on Christmas. SO EXCITED

by luvleylady13 on 12/24/2012 10:37:41 AM

I'm sooo excited! I saw the Broadway tour and I loved it!

by zwinky on 12/24/2012 10:37:35 AM

Omigod!!! I'm so excited... I've been waiting so long for it to come out. Les Mis is one of my favorite musicals (next to The Phantom of the Opera of course). My sister was in that play in high school and she was a revolutionary (the only girl who played a guy in the group) it was really good!!! And I saw it in Providence. It was awesome!!! Can't wait to see it!!! =D I'd love to see Love Never Dies turned into a flick. They filmed the Australian version (the actual play) but they didn't make it into a movie. If they did, Ramin Karimloo should play the Phantom... I love him!!! I'd also love to see Wicked turned into a movie as well =D

by music191 on 12/24/2012 10:08:01 AM

by music191 on 12/24/2012 10:07:22 AM

o my goodness!!! i saw the play!! it is amazing!!!!!! it is a story of forgiveness!

by Carrie_Underwood on 12/24/2012 9:38:03 AM

I haven't seen Les Miserables the musical yet, but the movie looks great! But if it's super long? Not sure if I'll last. Wicked would totally be great on the big screen!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/24/2012 8:17:44 AM