13 MINUTES AGO Wondering what to wear to Thanksgiving dinner? We've got ya covered: http://t.co/55IkEr6Kax

AN HOUR AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

2 HOURS AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

COMMENTS

Les Miserables...and other Broadway hits we wanna see on the big screen

Les Misérables is coming to the big screen tomorrow, Dec. 25. Yep, that’s right. As one of Broadway’s longest-running musicals, you can now catch it in theaters...

I enjoy everyone else other then Jackman,

I am in love with the cast most people do not know. The Barricade boys and west end people:

-Killian Donnelly <3 (Combeferre)
-Fra Fee <3 (Courfeyrac)
-Hadley Fraser <3 (Head Officer with epic mustache)
-Hugh Skinner <3 (Joly)
-George Blagden <3(GRANTAIRE<3)

by frizzheadgal on 2/9/2013 4:19:42 PM

I loved les mis when I went to see it, but I cried my eyes out.

by Nmarie on 2/8/2013 6:16:20 PM

The movie made me cry so much, especially when Gavroche died :'( I love Gavroche

by hermionegirl12 on 2/3/2013 7:25:20 PM

Love this movie! I've got a Les Mis club as well(:

by sheerandirection on 1/16/2013 10:56:20 AM

my mom, sister, and her friend went to see Les Mis yesterday! i have seen Wicked twice on Broadway, seen how to succeed in business witout really trying. My mom just likes Broadway and my sister hopes to be a Broadway star so they both love musicals.

by allyluvsgl on 12/26/2012 2:59:32 PM

Wicked is my personal favorite play Smile

by lexi874 on 12/24/2012 3:49:42 PM

And wicked should be a movie. but i hope they cast good singers and actors and not big stars.

by dramaticstar on 12/24/2012 3:02:54 PM

HI!! I love musicals! I'm so exited to see this, but my voice teacher says i sing better than anne hathaway. By the way, music191, I love phantom too. And Ramin is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dramaticstar on 12/24/2012 3:01:38 PM

Even though it's "Off Broadway", I think Zombie Prom deserves a movie that's ACTUALLY good. The Internet version is AWFUL.

by Leafpool96 on 12/24/2012 2:15:27 PM

one day more...till my heart is complete...Les Miserables will never die...I hope these actors get it right, Russel Crow don't disappoint...one day more...I did not live until today...how can I live if we are parted?...Tomorrow Les Mis will be forever changed...and yet with Les Mis my world has started...One more day here at home...watching trailers nervously...what an awesome Eponine I would've been, but Hooper never saw me there!One more day until the film...and musical revolution?...When the thespians start to fall...will you take your place with me? The time is now the day is here!!!!

by arg5890 on 12/24/2012 12:01:07 PM

I'm gonna see Le Mis on Christmas. SO EXCITED

by luvleylady13 on 12/24/2012 10:37:41 AM

I'm sooo excited! I saw the Broadway tour and I loved it!

by zwinky on 12/24/2012 10:37:35 AM

Omigod!!! I'm so excited... I've been waiting so long for it to come out. Les Mis is one of my favorite musicals (next to The Phantom of the Opera of course). My sister was in that play in high school and she was a revolutionary (the only girl who played a guy in the group) it was really good!!! And I saw it in Providence. It was awesome!!! Can't wait to see it!!! =D I'd love to see Love Never Dies turned into a flick. They filmed the Australian version (the actual play) but they didn't make it into a movie. If they did, Ramin Karimloo should play the Phantom... I love him!!! I'd also love to see Wicked turned into a movie as well =D

by music191 on 12/24/2012 10:08:01 AM

by music191 on 12/24/2012 10:07:22 AM

o my goodness!!! i saw the play!! it is amazing!!!!!! it is a story of forgiveness!

by Carrie_Underwood on 12/24/2012 9:38:03 AM

I haven't seen Les Miserables the musical yet, but the movie looks great! But if it's super long? Not sure if I'll last. Wicked would totally be great on the big screen!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/24/2012 8:17:44 AM