Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

4 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

5 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb dating moments of 2012

From cheating and break-ups to celebrity weddings and babies, here are a few of the most gossip-worthy topics of 2012. Can’t wait to see what 2013 brings...

im with u girl jelena needs to be together 4 ever

by turquoisequeen on 1/7/2013 9:25:39 PM

the break up that made me feel soooo sad in 2012 was JB and selena Frown !.......... they were such a cute couple and i think they still r or going to be!!!!! and i am rooting for them to get back together in 2013!!!(of course)and i am also rooting for my rolemodel tay tay to break up with harry i hate 1D and i just dont think they r a good couple!!!!and i am also soooooo happy for briget and shane i think they r an AWESOME couple!!!!!

Smile Frown :o Tong B) Smile Frown :o Tong B) Smile Frown :o Tong B) Smile Frown :o Tong B)

by weirdgurl02 on 1/6/2013 5:45:40 PM

My friend is telling me there is big news coming out on the real reason why Selena and Justin broke up. Has anyone heard about it?

by fashionqn on 1/5/2013 10:55:39 PM

I think the worst breakup was Kristen and Robert! I also think that Taylor needs to slow down!

by Vv707 on 1/5/2013 9:10:58 PM

hey girls Smile need some advice or need a ffriend.. im here to help.. go to my advice queen pg and be a fan and ask for advice i will get back to u as soon as i come back on... and we can chat on my profile just come and say hi Smile i will reply back. can wait to see you <3

by katymarielove on 1/4/2013 3:52:34 PM

Robert Pattinson really loves Kristen, and its proof because she had that affair with her older movie director who was married. People were now saying how much of a bad girl she is now, but if they really love each other they should get back together. And dont get me started on Haylor, just dont!

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 9:37:16 AM

Justin's hair in that pic...
:[ uh uh

by elyse.a.cooke on 1/1/2013 6:40:10 PM

Ugh , Please GL , DON'T bring up..Haylor..
I personally think they're both GORGEOUS and so* talented.
But are SO wrong together. There's no chem. I heard somethings , and she even called Niall " A dirty fast pig." Uhm ,what? But, I really don't want Harry heartbroken.

by SingerChic on 1/1/2013 2:19:58 PM

I hate u haylor. Harry should date his fans! Lol thts the truth

by pinklol56 on 12/31/2012 8:17:34 AM

I really hope it works out for all the couples in the new year.

by yoshistar1011 on 12/29/2012 12:04:31 PM