20 MINUTES AGO Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After is the most charming book on the shelf. Win a copy from @dkpublishing today: http://t.co/RPdVN6aaJV

AN HOUR AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb dating moments of 2012

From cheating and break-ups to celebrity weddings and babies, here are a few of the most gossip-worthy topics of 2012. Can’t wait to see what 2013 brings...

Miley and liam, she has serious issues. Dont think its gonna work out. I love taylor and harry. So happy for them.

by music.life.love1 on 12/28/2012 4:31:11 PM

I'm hating Haylor and I hope Miley's and Liam's marriage works out

by myfatsquirrel on 12/28/2012 12:46:05 AM

I am hating on haylor because she is going to ruin One Direction

by Carly_x3 on 12/27/2012 5:57:41 PM

lots of people hating on Haylor. my question is why aren't you giving them a chance? I love Taylor, and I love Harry, but I'm not sure if that they're going to last together. But please, can people just lay off them!

by sapphire16 on 12/27/2012 4:46:25 PM

Why does everybody say that taylor swift is a player. The MEDIA "hooks her up" with all these guys! People assume just because she hugs a guy at a concert means she is dating him. Have you gotten to know Taylor Swift for real? People who ACTUALLY know here barely have anything truly terrible to say about her. I also am sick of people saying how they hate "Haylor". I do not like Harry Styles or his music at ALL but if Taylor likes him and he likes her...what's the big deal? I mean if Taylor and Harry were normal people nobody would care that they are together. You guys have to get over this.

by BabyDahl13 on 12/24/2012 11:43:25 PM

I'm happy Justin and Selena broke up. I'm not a fan of either one of them. As for Harry and Taylor, well Harry should ump her. I still love Tay and what she does, but, she should focus on making her amzaing music instead of worrying abotu boys. Just my opinion.

by LivieLoo on 12/24/2012 2:42:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My family is going to church on Christmas Eve, and I don't know what to wear. Option 1 ~ A silk red long sleeved shirt with a silver jeweled neckline, black leggings, glittery ballet flats, and these silver swirl earrings with ruby's. Option 2 ~ A red dress with sequins on the bodice, and glittery sleeves and a glittery skirt with plain black flats and no earrings.

hey girl! they both sound like great options! I'd go with what you'd feel more comfortable in and what you feel best in. xoxo

Katie L.

by Sarah510 on 12/24/2012 9:51:23 AM

THEY FORGOT HARRY STYLES AND taylor swift!!! BTW i hate them together. taylor is just going to play Harry for publicity and to write a new song about him. Harry needs to dump her on her ass. taylor is the biggest player in the world and i dont understand why girls idolize her if shes like that. makes me sick (even if i do like her music). But she needs to mature and act like a grown up, she is 23. Sorry taylor.

by sillygal on 12/23/2012 9:59:21 PM

Not happy about Haylor. -_- Enough said.

by pannenkoek on 12/23/2012 9:40:46 PM

UGH! Jelena is broken up again!

by transform2314 on 12/23/2012 6:20:43 PM