8 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

9 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

10 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb dating moments of 2012

From cheating and break-ups to celebrity weddings and babies, here are a few of the most gossip-worthy topics of 2012. Can’t wait to see what 2013 brings...

I hope Will and Kate's baby is a little girl!!!! And I sooooo can not believe Taylor is dating Harry I really wished he would have dated someone else, because all she does is make songs about her relationships Frown But whatever i guess lol! and OMG! I'm so happy Ryan and Blake got married! SOOOO CUTEEE!!! <3

by j4zm09 on 12/23/2012 6:13:21 PM

Justin and Selena relationship made me sad there were SO CUTE together and were perfect!!!!

by NancyDrew 1997 on 12/23/2012 1:29:00 PM

Can't wait for the royal baby!! But I think that haylor is bullcrap. *sigh* lol directioner problems.

by Foodiejr99 on 12/23/2012 11:24:55 AM

I'm happy that Sel and Justin broke up and why is Harry S dating a girl 5 years older than him?????

by rylaroo on 12/23/2012 11:15:28 AM

The Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson breakup made me sad. I am rooting for Beyoncé and Jay-Z in 2013.

by otter77 on 12/23/2012 10:44:44 AM

I thought the cause of Selena and Justin`s breakup was amusing, but I did like them as a couple! From their previous relationships I can assume they`ll be back together pretty soon. And I hope they are!!! ;)
I just love that Taylor`s dating Harry, she`s got good taste!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Smile
I`m excited to see William and Kate`s baby. I hope it`s a girl!!!
Can`t wait for 2013, it`s gonna be dramatic! And fun!!!! Smile

by petunia010 on 12/23/2012 10:31:59 AM

I'm rooting for Justin and selena and taylor swift are my 3 faves.

by hardwoodqueen on 12/23/2012 10:05:03 AM

When I first heard about rob and Kristen I was pretty surprised they broke up! They were a good couple. Glad they are back together! Smile I was also kinda surprised Tay would move on so quickly from her last bf too. I'm rooting for will and Kate!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/23/2012 12:25:17 AM

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!