2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

What to get the girl who has everything

We’ve all got that one (super awesome) yet super tough chica on our list to shop for. You know the one, that girl who just seems...

Cute!

by lemonlime123 on 12/23/2012 2:23:13 PM

I want to do dance classes, but my problem is that they don't have any beginner dance classes for girls my age because I'm older, any tips on how to find them?
Thanks

Hey girl, some local community colleges have classes like that for older kids. I would check that out. Or try and find a dance school near you.

lauren r.

by hermione&ron on 12/23/2012 12:27:39 PM

Okay, at first I thought that the PINK Hot Chocolate was from PINK by Victoria's Secret because of the stripes and the capital PINKs

by WinnieGirlie on 12/23/2012 11:12:04 AM

I would love to give my girlies Blinged-out earbuds.

by otter77 on 12/23/2012 10:34:38 AM

LOL those earbuds are cute but i think if anybody wanted to listen to music in class you would get caught....jk jk!

by girliegirl1314 on 12/23/2012 1:27:37 AM

@Sparklysharpie

Okay I know what you're talking about with the onsie pjs. I've seen them before... Check the mall. Sometime they have those boutiques or shops with stuff like that. There's this store called Justice and sometimes they have that type of stuffies.

With the lace top, it sounds different and unique. Sooo it might be hard trying to find it. Try looking at some fashion stores. If not, TjMax, Marshalls or Ross can have that sort of style. Hope I helped!

by neonroxursox on 12/23/2012 12:41:00 AM

OMGZ I <3 the hot chocolate.

by neonroxursox on 12/23/2012 12:36:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really want a onsie as in pjs that looks like an animal do you know we're I can find one ?
Do you now where I can find a denim button up top with lace one the sleeves and by the neck?
Thanks

Hey girl,

They might have those pajamas at a department store or a big box store like Target, or you could try looking online. As for the denim top, you could try Forever21 or other mall stores like Aeropostale and American Eagle, or try stores like Marshall's and T.J. Maxx.

Meghan D.