1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

COMMENTS

Gross! My BF started smoking

My boyfriend has taken up smoking. I don’t want him to think I’m acting like his mom, but it’s sooo gross. Dave: In addition to “sooo gross,” smoking...

I don't smoke but smoking under 18 isn't illegal. Buying cigarettes under 18 is illegal. Get your facts straight.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/1/2013 2:37:24 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD MOD
I have had my period for three years. It has always been regualr. Last month, my period was three weeks late. I should have gotten it a few days ago, and now I'm worried that it's going to be late again. They have also been very heavy for a few years,so I talked to my mom about it and I am going to a girl doctor to be put on birth control. My mom doesn't know about my period being three weeks late, should I tell the doctor when I go? I was also kind of fooling around with my bf, we didn't do it.. but I'm paraniod that I could somehow get pregnant by it... I'd really like to know what you think. Thanks! xoxoxo... Liz

Hey girl,

Irregularity can be normal at first, but if you have had your period for years it wouldn't hurt to mention it to your doctor when you go. She will probably ask about your schedule, anyway. And if you're not sexually active, you can't be pregnant! Your doc will be able to answer all of your questions when you visit her, and check out this post for more tips. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/10/Wheres-My-Period.aspx

Meghan D.

Meghan D.

by lilla834 on 12/28/2012 9:56:14 PM

I need help! I'm falling in love with my boyfriends bestfriend! I dont know what to do anymore! I think he likes me back too.

Hey girl, it's best to be honest before anyone's feelings get hurt. Plus, since your formin crushes on someone else, maybe you and your BF should at least take a break so you can deal with your feelins for his friend. It's better to get it out there and talk about it and act on it before its too late.

Jenn S.

by Dalimited on 12/28/2012 3:02:23 AM

I need help fast! I am falling for my best guy friend and I want to tell him but I don't know how to even start. Please give me some tips! Thanks!

by Kct1999 on 12/27/2012 9:13:52 PM

Is it true that if a family wants to host a foreign exchange student
If they have a daughter the exchange student has to be a girl
Because if it's a boy something might happen

Hey girlie, that's sometimes the case. But I'm sure each program has different rules about that. If you're interested in hosting an exchange student do some research to see what the different rules are.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 12/26/2012 2:30:16 PM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!
This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/26/2012 7:59:42 AM

Tell him that you don't even want him around when he is smoking, and that you will NOT kiss him until he quits. If he cares enough about you, he will quit; if he doesn't, you may have to let him go.

by lissau2737 on 12/25/2012 11:48:43 AM

There's this guy who likes me, and a lot of people know it too. I also like him back and he knows it. His cousin even asked me if he's asked me out yet, but he hasn't. I reaaallly would like him to ask me out, but he still hasn't. Why could this be? Also how can I get him to ask me out?

Hey girl,

He might not be ready for a relationship, or he might just be shy! If you want to go out with him, you could also ask him out!

Meghan D.

by claudsoda on 12/24/2012 6:22:06 PM

Ew how gross, I wholeheartedly agree with Dave. Any boy who has the stupidity to take up smoking and drugs will make more stupid decisions farther down the road. Don't think that there are no boys who don't smoke eventually. I know plenty of boys who have never touched drugs or cigarettes in their life and they are very sweet.

by appleduck101 on 12/24/2012 5:11:11 PM

I. Need. Advice.
A lot of people (including me) think that my BFF's brother likes me. She has told me that he mentions that he thinks I'm really cool a lot. He talks to me way more than the other people in my grade (I'm a year younger than him), and when he talks to me, he smiles a lot or gives me compliments. One time, I was walking and he ran to catch up to me to talk to me. We got to the door of our school and I turned left as he went straight, so he asked me where I was going. I told him and he said, "I was going to go this way to keep talking to you... but I'm going to go this way now." I have no clue if he likes me or not. Any advice? Thank you sosososo much!
PS I may have posted this on another article but I forget which one....

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might like you or at least want to be friends! You could try getting to know him casually or ask him to dance with you next time you have a dance. If you hang out as friends you might have a better idea of whether or not he likes you! I would talk to your friend first though to make sure it's ok with her!

Meghan D.