2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

24 things you can only do in the next 48 hours

Have you lived your holiday season to the fullest? We have 24 things for you the do in the next 48 hours that will make...

my dog actually LOVES her cute little sweaters. but she doesn't wear them 24/7. my fam and I aren't THOSE owners

by silverroseart on 12/26/2012 1:35:23 PM

Hey Mods

Id just love to say Merry Christmas and thank you for all the help and advice you have given me over the year. So thanks!

Luv Sophie xoxo

by enriquette96 on 12/25/2012 2:11:48 AM

Meghan D. I have Britney Spears's first album. I Love her music that's so cool you liked her too! Smile

by Icecreamluver on 12/24/2012 6:39:23 PM

Thanks Meghan D. Merry Christmas!I have heard of those bands. I'll check them out. I do like that song by the backstreet boys I Want It That Way. Smile are there any other singers you liked?

Hey girl,

I think I liked Britney Spears's first album and maybe Aaron Carter, but most of the stuff I used to like is pretty embarrassing now Smile

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 12/24/2012 6:27:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
Apparently i'm 2 picky when it comes 2 guys. No offense to guys but most of them if anyone will ever fit my expectations. I want somebody who respects my morals and isn't some stuck up jerk who thinks that he can get any girl. I dont want 2 b that girl that every guy gets. im not saying id platy hard 2 get but i dont want 2 b too vulnerable if that makes sense. & u know, no offense 2 most guys but i highly doubt anyone would fit my expectations. I have a right 2 have these standards, right?
2.) what were some of your favorite bands when you were a teen? just wondering?

Hey girl,

I think it's okay to have standards because you deserve a guy who treats you well, and there's no rush to start dating while you're young. I used to like boy bands like N*Sync and Backstreet Boys if you have heard of them Smile

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 12/24/2012 6:15:43 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Or as the boys at school would say, happy whatever doesn't offend you!

by dramaticstar on 12/24/2012 2:59:06 PM

Doesn't egg nog have alcohol in it? just curious

Hey girl,

You can add alcohol to eggnog if you are of age, but it doesn't come in it!

Meghan D.