9 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

12 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

13 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Tidings of kisses and joy

On Christmas the boy I really like and that really likes me was going to come over for a little while, even though it was getting...

love him too much so i have to post this. Really im sorry.

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

this only works if you post this on your favorite article (just like i did) and yes he is always in my mind

by KatnissEverlark13 on 2/2/2013 9:00:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so my crush is SO sweet. He's really popular, but doesn't show it at all. In class he does little things like play with my hair, touch me on the shoulder then look away and stuff like that. I'm not sure if he is just friendly or likes me back. I want to get his number, but I'm not sure how to! I don't wanna pass him a note or something because he might say no or not give it to me Frown I don't know... My guy friend has his number, so one way is to steal his phone and find it. Is there an easy way to get it? He always keeps his phone in his backpack so I wouldn't be able to take it and find his number. Thanks mod!

Ask your guy friend for the number and he'll probably give it to you. or make up an excuse to ask either your friend or crush like to work on a project together.

Hannah h.

Hannah H.

by neonroxursox on 1/1/2013 2:37:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I really like this guy and I know he likes me. We're both only in 7th grade and both of us aren't allowed to date until high school. We've made plans about dating in high school but I don't know how we're going to keep a relationship thats not really a relationship until high school. Everyone at our school thinks we're dating. Are we dating? And how can we "stay together" until high school?

Hey Chica, there's no guarantee that you will stay together for the next few years. Just try being friends and hanging out. The closer you are, the more likely it will last.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by alohaa on 1/1/2013 1:20:30 PM

Sorry but I like him to much so I'm going to try this.

1. think of your crush
2. make a heart with your hands
3. kiss the heart
4. put the heart on your real heart and tommorow your crush will ask you out

This only works if you post this on your favorite article.

by twise8484 on 12/30/2012 9:07:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So last night me and my bf exchanged gifts. We've only been going out for a month so i wasn't going to spend too much. I got him these headphones that were 20 buck and pretty cool to me. Then he got me the Taylor Swift perfume, the big bottle to. I feel horrible cuz I didn't get him a nice enough gift. And I don't even think that he liked the headphones. Please help.

Hey hun, so at least you and him talked about it at first so he knew what the deal was...maybe it was his way of being extra nice. But if it makes you uncomfortable talk to him about him, I'm sure he was just trying  to be sweet this holiday season!

Jenn S.

by may6teen on 12/28/2012 11:47:03 AM

Lucky

by Nerdy Birdy on 12/26/2012 5:28:37 PM

Aw so jealous

by Nerdy Birdy on 12/26/2012 5:28:21 PM

Awwww I want that to happen to me

by Lizzybee on 12/26/2012 2:07:51 PM

Awww! Wish hat would happen to me! You are a lucky girl!

by teampeetapercy on 12/26/2012 12:17:20 PM

How can I get over my crush? He thought I like him and told me himself that he just likes me as a friend so I said the same thing but I still really like him! There's no point in it because he also said he likes someone from another school. I've tried to think of everything i dislike about him but there isn't much. (He's nice, sweet, artistic, musical, cute, etc.) what should I do MOD? Thanks!

Hey girlie, the best way to get over an old crush is to find a new one. Keep an eye out for cute boys in your classes that you might not have noticed before. Find yourself someone to distract you so you're focusing on a new boy and not your old crush.

Lauren T.

by teampeetapercy on 12/26/2012 12:16:41 PM

Mod mod mod!
How can I be less shy? Everyone says I'm too shy including my crush and best friends and family. I can barely talk to guys, upperclassmen, cool kids, and teachers. I try to be nice and happy so people will like me but people just take advantage of that. I'm already in band and robotics and talk to a few people in there. What else can I do? I feel like I have tried everything! Thanks MOD! GL rocks!

Hey girlie, be brave! Just be confident in yourself and look for opportunities to talk to people. Start small like saying hi to new people and work your way up to talking more. It'll be really hard at first, but practice will make everything easier and more comfortable.

Lauren T.