6 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

6 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

6 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh and glowing Alex A.

Texgirl12345 knows her makeup! Check out her glowing style and learn how she keeps her skin fresh and clean by taking a look into her beauty...

MOD!MOD!MOD!
does this sound like a good routine for a 12 year old girl??? cleanse, sunscreen,moisturise,concealer,lite cream blush,clear mascara,lipgloss and clear sparlky cream eyeshadow.does it sound good???
p.s. i made my own concealer with eyeshadow and moisturiser

hey girl! that sounds like a great routine! if you're comfortable in it and it looks natural, I think you're all set Smile xoxo

Katie L.

by olivia19 on 12/31/2012 11:25:13 AM

I'm just wondering how you become a beauty spy. I'd love to give my input on different makeup Smile

hey! I think they've already chosen this seasons, but keep an eye out for submissions and then you can apply Smile

Helen S.

by kenbon on 12/27/2012 12:45:49 PM

I need mascara help! I have been using CoverGir's Lash Blast Volume and before that, Great Lash. And no matter how much mascara I put on (I put on a lot), it never seems to show. All of my friends say that me wearing mascara and me not mascara are basically the same. I use mascara and an eyelash curler too. How do I make my lashes more visible? Any videos on that? What brand should I use?
PS: Also, how do you make your lashes stay in tact more? By the time I get to school. They are droopy and not curled anymore.
Thanks MOD

Hey!  bring a lash curler with you, and check out youtube for some videos with mascara tips. good luck!

Helen S.

by SummerButterflies on 12/27/2012 11:06:17 AM

Just wondering, is the winner of the YouTube Beauty Challenge (The winner was supposed to do beauty things on here all summer long) ever going to be announced? And also how do you become a beauty spy? Thanks! Smile

Hey! They recruited beauty spies a while ago and i think the deadline's past. I'm not sure if they'll announce that giveaway, they might just contact the winners. good luck!

Helen S.

by musicalmaya12 on 12/27/2012 10:41:23 AM

Textgirl12345, you're really pretty!!!
Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have a few Q's.
1. Are animal printed skinny jeans in or out?
2. Are sweater ''tunics'' trendy or ick?
3. Are sequins trendy?
4. Is lace trendy?

These are in style...just make sure you don't go over the top!
mailyse f.

by Sarah510 on 12/26/2012 2:51:27 PM

I already posted these and they aren't showing but how do I 1) be less shy. I can barely talk to guys and upperclassmen, etc. and 2) how can I get over my crush? He says he doesn't like me so there is no point in liking him. How can I get over him and be less shy? Thanks MOD

1. Try talking to guys with a friend who is outgoing.

2. Getting over your crush is hard, try finding a new crush! I'm sure there are many other guys out there!
mailyse f.

by teampeetapercy on 12/26/2012 2:13:36 PM

i have some of that blush too. and i love it! you can get it @ walmart.

by pussycat103 on 12/26/2012 11:52:02 AM

I stand by that mascara 100%! It works great and its so easy to apply!

by maggie183 on 12/26/2012 11:10:41 AM