2 HOURS AGO Literally can't even get over Anna and Elsa's hair! #Frozen: http://t.co/ZhxvmJkbqx

3 HOURS AGO 20 dollar sandals > everything: http://t.co/YSpawTYP4f

4 HOURS AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

COMMENTS

Help! I made out with my bestie's crush

My friend and I like the same guy, and I made out with him at a party. My friend found out and said she wanted to...

Ask her if she had the same chance as you would she have made a different decision and maybe that will make her relize that sometimes you dont think before you do stuff. Ask her if she would have wanted you to forgive her. Let her know that your truley sorry if you knew it would have messed up your freindship then you wouldnt have done the same.! Give her some time to think..

by XxEricaxX on 12/26/2012 10:55:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you say after you kiss someone??? cause if you don't say anything, it's totally awkward... know what i mean?

Hey girlie, I can't think of a time that I've had that be a problem. I think generally you can just continue normal conversation. Or you can just smile. Silence isn't always a bad thing. It gives you both a chance to reflect on the kiss.

Lauren T.

by Pandagirl528 on 12/26/2012 8:23:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD when will you post winners of that christmas give away with the games and stuff that stopped on christmas eve?

Try this link:

mailyse f.

by mrm0203 on 12/26/2012 3:49:05 PM

HEY GIRLS***********88
Need advice on this kinda of stuff.Like boys,hair+makeup,etc.?join my advice queen!I'll give you my opinion,and will always be truthful.SmileSo join my advice queen,you won't regret it Smile
-VNJ99

by VNJ99 on 12/26/2012 2:55:34 PM

It does not matter that her friend and him were not dating
She still made out with her friends crush and that's wrong
I know that they are not dating but that does not
Make it right for her to make out with him
I'm sorry but if I were her friend I would be mad
To

by redvelvetluv on 12/26/2012 1:10:25 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush tickled my chin, rested his arm on my shoulder, patted my head, grabbed my leg at a haunted house (and told me), and he jokes around with my siblings and my mom. One day I heard "ask her out" from his friend. I don't know if they were talking about me, but it sounded like it. Then, once I left karate, he was staring out the window the whole time. I told him I liked him over facebook in a cute way: "Me: Hey I really need to tell you something.... Him: What Me: Ok answer these questions lol: 1. What is the 9th letter in the alphabet? 2. What is the word "bike" with an "L" replacing the "b" 3. What is the first letter of the word "unicorn"? Now put all the answers together Smile" Two days after, I saw that it said "seen 2:09 pm". I was hurt because he didn't respond and it seemed like he liked me. What does this mean? I see him tomorrow so what should I do?

He may have not understood! Maybe you should just simply tell him you like him. It seems like he likes you, so just try again!
mailyse f.

by britishgurl on 12/26/2012 12:00:24 PM

1. One day my crush missed the bus and I told him he could hang with me until his ride came. I was already staying after school for a rehearsal at school later that night. I talked to him the whole time which was about 40 minutes. I didn't get nervous because I never do around him. I look back on it and he listened to me talk about a lot of personal things and he didn't open up much to me. I know he's more of a listener because he's kind of shy, but I still wish I heard about his life more. I want to know him better but I don't want to be nosy. What should I do?
2. Also with the same guy, talking in person is amazing, but texting is awkward. Do you know why that could be? I just don't understand how we can talk in person for a while, but barely hold a texting conversation. Any ideas?

1. Try getting his number and talk to him by texting first. This is a good way to have him open up...he could just be shy in person. But make sure to talk to him at school too!

2. You can make texting less awkward by asking questions. You can get to know him better by asking questions like what his families like and what he did for the holidays...these are good starters that open a longer conversation.

Good luck girl!
mailyse f.

by bratz911 on 12/26/2012 9:24:39 AM

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!
This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/26/2012 8:00:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD please help me! Lately I don't really even know who I am anymore. It's not that I've changed so I don't know who I am, but it's just that I act differently around different people. I don't know which of my sides I really am. I wanna know who I really am and I want to be myself always, but I don't even know who myself is! Do you have any advice for me? Pleaseeee? Thank you! Smile

This is what growing up is all about! You're just discovering yourself! It will take time and there's nothing you can do than wait.
mailyse f.