AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Ed. obsession: Perfect party bag under $30

It’s almost New Year’s Eve, and I have no clue what to wear. Sure, I can pull out the usual sequins/LBD/metallic blouse options, but I...

i so wish this would go with my NYE outfit, too bad i'm wearing footie pj's!

by sammyy99 on 12/31/2012 11:48:41 AM

I need some mascara recommendations! I have short lashes that are in desprate need of length and volume. I have already tried CoverGirl's Lash Blast Volume and Maybelline's Great Lash Volume and they don't work. Do you know any good quality mascara that would suit me and can be found in Wal-Mart?

Hey girl,

I have found the CoverGirl lashblast to be quite effective, but if you have short lashes maybe try the length formula instead of the volume one! You could also ask your mom for some mascara suggestions. Check out our beauty channel for more makeup tips! http://www.girlslife.com/category/beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by SummerButterflies on 12/28/2012 11:10:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I am not invited to a New Years party and my parents are going to a all adults party!!! I am going to be all lone on New Years Eve!!! What do I do and how can I make it more fun! (I can't have a friend over if my parents arent home so that won't work) I really don't want to be bored and lonely!

Hey girl,

If you can't have a friend over, would your parents let you go to a friend's house? If not, you could Skype or FaceTime with a friend, or watch a cheesy movie and have popcorn Smile You will have plenty of New Years to go to adult parties when you're older!

Meghan D.

by cupcakecutie325 on 12/28/2012 9:05:37 PM

OMG! I think I saw that clutch!

by transform2314 on 12/28/2012 7:54:00 PM

You can just get a regular clutch and use spikes to spike it yourself for much less than buying it. I'm going to stud my converse.(:

by mbvn23 on 12/28/2012 1:32:32 PM

I wish the bag was part of my party outfit! I have no clue what I'm wearing on New Years! I'll figure something out though. Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 12/28/2012 1:25:47 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
I have terrible split ends. They're really uncomfortable and I'm planning on getting them cut. The only thing is my hair isnt all that long and cutting them would make my hair fairly short. I've been googling some cute hairstyles and i'm kind of at a loss about what i want. I think pixie cuts are super cute, but i'm not sure if it would suit me and if i would like the super long time for it to grow out if i didnt like it. Do you have any ideas on cute cuts or anything like that? Thanks!

Hey PandaLover0330, google pics of Rihanna. I think she had the cutest short hairstyles. I especially like her bobs. A hair bob might suit you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/28/2012 12:29:53 PM

the studded clutch is sold out already lol.

by monicaisfabuluz on 12/28/2012 11:34:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Help! There's this guy in my science class. His name is Luis and I thought he liked me because he acted like he did. He always wants me to sit next to him in class and he walks with me to my math class(which is after my science class). He always smile and waves at me whenever we see each other in the hallway. He also always bugs me about who I liked(which is him). When he asked me about my crush, I described him and when I asked him about his crush, he described me. But, when we were messaging on FB a week ago(for 3 hours), he said he liked someone else who wasn't me. He says he likes someone else but he acts like he likes me. Do u think that he likes me? Thanks!

Hey hun, it seems to me you guys can't keep denying it any longer. In case he's eyeing another girl cause your not stepping up, it's time you flat out admitted you liked him before it's too late!

Jenn S.

by scamp24 on 12/28/2012 10:23:31 AM

Mod mod mod
Is it weird to not have any of my crushes like me back? I feel so unattractive

Hey hun, don't let it get you down! Most guys your age are just shy and with a lil growin up they'll realize what a catch you are!

Jenn S.