36 MINUTES AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

39 MINUTES AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

AN HOUR AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

So you got an awful gift. Now what?

Those awkward situation when… you open up your long-awaited gift to discover another boring pair of socks. Don’t know what to do? We’ve got you...

I used to have a friend , lets call her G. G used to boss me around and she used to take advantage of me.So, she dumped me and I became friends with a girl she had already dumped. And then I started becoming friends with her current friend, and now she left her for me because she says she doesn't like being mean. This girl is now my BFF. But my other friend, G, is all alone. She has NO friends at all. I feel sorry for her but at the same time I'm afraid she will do the same thing if I go back with her. What should I do????.

Hey girl,

If she's really sorry, maybe the three of you could all be friends! You don't have to leave one friend for another one. If she starts being mean again, tell her that you like spending time with her but that you don't appreciate when she is mean and that she hurts your feelings. Hopefully she will apologize--she might not have realized how much she had hurt you!

Meghan D.

by Gliittergloss4ever on 1/4/2013 10:17:28 PM

I love one direction sooooo much! And of course i need posters of them to be a good fan right? And i really want to go to their concert in August 2013! But i dont have any posters or concert tixs bcuz my parents dont know who they r! How can i get 1D to start popping into their minds!?

Hey girl,

Just keep talking about them! If your parents see that your passionate about them, they might be more likely to splurge on some concert tix. Hey, you could even try popping in a 1D CD the next time you're all in the car?? Good luck!

alexis g.

by pinklol56 on 1/1/2013 9:37:58 AM

Hey girl,

While we encourage an open environment on, some blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by JustluvAriana on 12/28/2012 10:35:07 PM

I wouldn't mind some wool socks...

by Chloe<3 on 12/28/2012 5:58:57 PM

Hey Girls from GL.
So... I live in Brazil, but I was trying to find the GL's magazine in the bookstores from Rio (I went in a Copacabana bookstore), and i found some foreign magazines, but there wasn't GL's magazine. Can you guys tell me where I can find it here in Brazil? Thanks.

by Cindy Lima on 12/27/2012 8:45:46 PM

Okay so what are some good last minute birthday gift ideas? I got candy, card, drawings, & poems..

Hey! you could give her an iou  for a shopping trip or something Smile

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 12/27/2012 1:26:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD So all of my friends keep asking my crush if he likes me and I think its overwhelming him... I tell them not to but they do it anyways...anyways i was texting him last night and he was teasing me alottt but thats kind of our little that considered flirting?

hey! Yes I think so Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by zeus11 on 12/27/2012 12:36:05 PM

My grandma got me a $50 gift card for Justice but I can barely fit their largest sizes and it's kind of a store for younger kids.... what do I do? I know not to tell her, I just don't want to put $50 to waste. Is there a way to exchange it for an Aeropostale card or something? Thanks Laughing

hey! You'd have to ask the store's manager what their exchange  policy is on gift cards. good luck!

Helen S.

by maddimeade on 12/27/2012 12:18:10 PM

Lucky me! I didn't get awful presents this year!

by ising990 on 12/27/2012 11:53:25 AM

My best friend in the world and I promised that on our birthdays and on christmas that w would get each other gifts. So we are gonna give each other our gifts when we go back to school. We go back to school in a few days and i dont know what to get her. I dont know if this will help but here is what she is like: she is a girly girl, she loves justin bieber,also i only have 5-10 dollars. Thanks please reply quickly.

Hey! maybe you could get her a bieber poster Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by hgrules on 12/27/2012 11:44:39 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!