2 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

2 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

2 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

6 celeb couples we wanna see happen in 2013

When it comes to celeb couples, it’s hard to deny that the teens tend to dominate the scene in the drama department. From one breakup/makeup...

Wow great couples!! Smile

by j4zm09 on 12/29/2012 9:44:50 PM

josh & anna sophia!

by 246oop on 12/29/2012 9:25:37 PM

omg i never thought of ed and emma! so cute! but i can't agree with the first one, because I'm Cody's girlfriend.. awkward.. lol Tong

by shargab on 12/29/2012 8:58:46 PM

Hi girls! I just opened to clubs and I have open spots and positions for you to apply for!
Club1-writers circle<3 is a club for aspiring young writers like myself. We offer story advice, character inspiration, criteria and more! It's also a great place to meet other young writers
Club2-TeensForTeens is a group that handles tougher issues that girls are facing such as bullying, drugs, fights, and more. We offer mild friendly advice and ban hate.
Hope your interested!!

by kenbon on 12/29/2012 6:31:31 PM

Josh and AnnaSophia. that would be so cute!

by potterjay on 12/29/2012 6:24:07 PM

i would like to see Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz. ..peterick....

by kalulah on 12/29/2012 4:18:01 PM

I'm absolutely liking the Josh Hutcherson and Anna Sophia Robb idea. I've always loved that movie and they should make it real.(: <3

by Rissa99 on 12/29/2012 4:07:54 PM

Noooo!!! I don't like Demi and Niall, or Josh and Anna, or Logan and Dakota.

by karenbug88 on 12/29/2012 2:42:37 PM

Demi and Naill!!!! think about the couple name Denail how cute!!!!! And your right zeus11 thank god they didn't put haylor on here!!!!

by serenitybaum on 12/29/2012 2:36:33 PM

Josh and Anna <3

by myfatsquirrel on 12/29/2012 12:37:02 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!