1 HOURS AGO 5 ways to nix nasty thigh sweat probz: http://t.co/982h3PqHBE

2 HOURS AGO What to do when your bra-stuffing secret gets revealed: http://t.co/wZC6Zb2Um4

3 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

COMMENTS

6 celeb couples we wanna see happen in 2013

When it comes to celeb couples, it’s hard to deny that the teens tend to dominate the scene in the drama department. From one breakup/makeup...

sweetpea185, IKR! Cyber high five! And the cody guy and chloe gal in the pictures seems to match. Very calm looking and laidback...Idk about that Neal Armstrong dude and That Demo Loveto? WAIT! Sorry for the mess up people when I heard there nails, these things pop into my head, and then along with one direction and camp rock. Idk? So it's Nails? Nial? Niall Hormones, scratch that, Horan..okay and Demi Lovto, no Lovato. Okay..I google searched them and they don't even say how tall she is but her weight. What am I supposed to do with her weight! Bully her? Messed up wikipedia. Meanie ._. anywho, she's 20, while Niall dude is..19! Finally did my research and I guess.idk..something..could happen between them? Aye? Age doesn't matter, height don't matter, weight don't matter, and popularity don't even mattureeee! <-matter* So everything happens for a reason so let's go with the flow and enjoy this dosey ride! Me doing the roller coaster on my hands* Laughing

by Susmita24 on 12/29/2012 11:23:32 AM

titally Demi and Niall they would be super!! Smile

by awesomeaubrie on 12/29/2012 10:27:02 AM

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Josh Hutcherson and Anna Sophia Robb! TOTAL PERFECTION! Smile

by lpolk on 12/29/2012 10:20:26 AM

Oh my gosh! Demi and 1D's Iittle Irishman would be sooooo cute! <3 ahhh love them both! Smile

by Icecreamluver on 12/29/2012 1:07:42 AM

thank god haylor was not on here lola

by zeus11 on 12/29/2012 1:02:17 AM

As much as I think chloe cand Cody would look good together, I'm 15 and just as eligible. Lol Smile
#loveyoucody

by Icecreamluver on 12/29/2012 1:01:18 AM

The last 2 are like, TOTAL PERFECTION!!!

by sweetpea185 on 12/29/2012 12:21:05 AM