3 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

4 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

5 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

December's Holiday Hits week 4 winners

What better way to kick off the season of giving than with our greatest giveaway of the year? We’re freezing out Jack Frost with stacks of sizzling...

I won!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited! thank you girls life!!!! How long does it take to get here?

by blazestarlight98 on 12/29/2012 9:25:48 AM

hey im turning 12 soon and i really like this boy but my friend is always being a third weel so i dont have anyaolne time to see if he likes me

by beautifuleyes6 on 12/29/2012 7:40:11 AM

i won the claires gift card and its been 13 weeks and they said that it would be here a week ago so when will it be here!?

Hey girl,

I'm sure it will be there soon, but if you haven't gotten it in another week or so you could follow up. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by animal lover2982983294 on 12/29/2012 12:57:46 AM

I entered like 30 times for the gift card. Why didn't I get picked. :*<

by QueenBee4ever on 12/29/2012 12:00:18 AM

someone from ri two weeks in a row..... gasp.... this is unheard of..... RI represent

by cutiekj on 12/28/2012 11:31:09 PM

I told my crush that I liked him on facebook by giving him a riddle that has the answer "I like you". It said that he saw it, but he never responded. It seems like he likes me because he likes to pat my head and tickle my chin and stuff, and at karate, whenever I walk to my car, he stares at me. Tomorrow there's this nye sleepover at my karate, and I want to go to make things right with him. I wanna find out if he likes me or not. I can't talk to him on a regular karate day because there's never enough time. At least this is like a party, so we can talk more. But the problem is that my mom doesn't want me to go. And she says it's too much money, and that I won't watch my 3 brothers. I cleaned up the house today (to make her re-think the no), and she really appreciated it. She said she'll take me to the mall tomorrow for cleaning, but I don't want to go to the mall, I want to go to the sleepover! How can I convince her to let me go? Thx Smile

Hey girl,

If he saw it but didn't respond, he might like you but still just want to be friends for now. You're right to think that talking in person is the best way to sort things out! If your mom doesn't want you to go to the karate party, I'm sure she has a good reason, so try to have a good time at the mall and respect her decision. You can always talk to your crush at school!

Meghan D.

by britishgurl on 12/28/2012 10:43:19 PM

Thanks.

by hgrules on 12/28/2012 10:17:48 PM

I want to get a job but im only 10. The state i live in you have to be 14 to get a real job. Also i live in a private residence so i cant do anything like a bake sale or anything. Also they have people that do snow shoveling and stuff like that. What can i do because my parents cant afford to pay both me and my brother for chores. Thanks. Please reply quickly. Thanks again.

Hey girl,

If you can't get an official job, you could start babysitting or being a mother's helper around your neighborhood! Talk to your parents about taking a babysitting class through your local community center. And enjoy being young--there will be plenty of time to get a job when you're older!

Meghan D.

by hgrules on 12/28/2012 10:13:42 PM

Why dont you want the bracelet.

by hgrules on 12/28/2012 10:07:40 PM

For the blue wrap bracelet, is there a way you can pick someone else? I'm Macy J., and I'd prefer for me not to have that bracelet. :/

Hey livelaughlove99, I can't anything about that girl. I'm not in charge of giving out prizes. Sorry about that girl. Xoxo

Lynae P.