AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

1 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

What guys really think of your party outfit

So, you did your runway research, recruited your besties for fash advice and finally picked the perf NYE outfit. But in reality, all that stressing about what...

I love this article!

by nortonsl on 2/2/2013 12:35:51 PM

MOD MOD
How should I act around my crush? We go to different schools but we still have one class together (long story) he also has a gf. How can I get to know him now so I can flirt when he breaks up with his gf? I only have one hour a day with him Frown

Hey girl, just talk to him! Talk about the class, or different things that he likes. But be careful since he still has a girlfriend!
lauren r.

by LilTigel on 12/30/2012 11:35:48 AM

I'm sorry but this had to be said. What kind of positive self image are you setting for girls by telling them that they should dictate their style based on what a guy thinks? Ladies, believe it or not, you can dress for yourself not some guy. Who cares if you want to wear a turtleneck and a maxi or a sexy red dress? Dress however way makes you feel confident and on top of the world. Fell amazing bare faced? That's awesome! Great wearing makeup? It's possible too! Why do we live in this society where girls are told to look and act a certain way? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Stop with all this nonsense of what others think of you. Meghan D.

by earthyartist on 12/29/2012 10:43:29 PM

It's obvious that Taylor's wearing a shirt underneath, it's a v-neck. Miley wasn't even wearing a bra.

by Evacada on 12/29/2012 8:05:18 PM

I am giving a big speech for school next week, and I have to look nice. So i bought a black bodycon dress that has a 3/4 sleeve and hits about 2" above my knees. It has a subtle gold pattern on it. The thing is, it's freezing outside, and i have no idea how to wear it. what shoes? What kind of jacket? Colors??? should i go with pantyhose or no? Thanks! it's a big help.

Hey girl, sounds adorable. since its black, I would go with color heels. maybe some cute red pumps? definitely a jacket or sweater. pantyhose is your call completely. I'd say if it makes you comfortable, go ahead!

lauren r.

by sarah.r on 12/29/2012 12:27:12 PM

so i have to say it
when miley cyrus wore that blazer without a shirt underneath, every person under the sun was going insane and calling her names
taylor swift does it & oh its ok
come on people

by kalulah on 12/29/2012 9:58:55 AM

Seriously. The majority of guys know NOTHING about fashion or anything.
WEAR WHAT YOU WANT.

by biffo on 12/28/2012 10:47:56 PM

Sorry, but this article is pretty stupid.
Girls should wear what they want. Who cares what some random guys think.

by biffo on 12/28/2012 10:46:48 PM

So there's this guy who I really like and I know he likes me. It's like we are unofficially bf/gf. We'll call him A. Anyway, a month or so ago (before A and I liked each other) my friend who I'd been texting for a while asked me out and I kindly told him I just wanted to stay friends. He still texts me all the time. I'm afraid if I answer and text him a lot, I'll be sending out the wrong signal that I like him. He and A are good friends so I don't anything bad to happen. Should I start responding to his texts since he's my friend still, or is it best to stay away?

Hey girl,

If you told him you only wanted to be friends, it's okay to still hang out with him as friends! If he tells you he likes you again, tell him you are not interested in being more than friends for right now but that you are fine spending time with him as a friend, and of course it's okay to text him if you are friends!

Meghan D.

by Scooby239 on 12/28/2012 10:39:33 PM

Even though I don't like Selena Gomez that much, I still really like hers, Taylor Swift's,and Emma Watson's. They are so cute!

by fearless4ever on 12/28/2012 10:23:43 PM