8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

10 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

6 fab fascinators for your NYE party ensemble

Shine the night away with one of these cute hairpieces, all under $25. From fascinator headbands to hair wraps to barrettes, we’ve found something sparkly to suit every...

Hi i always put my hair in a pony tail at school and i want to change it, beside putting it down because i go to gymnastics and basketball in the morning so it gets messed up. I have shoulder length curly hair and i was wondering what else i could do? THX

Hey girlie, you could pull it back into a bun or wear it in a braid. You could also wear it down with a headband to help keep it from getting messed up or you could add the headband to dress up your usual ponytail.

Lauren T.

by ida_ghohestani on 1/30/2013 8:13:58 PM

by JellyBeanChick on 1/3/2013 7:08:15 PM

Thanks! These are really cute but, this year, my family's decided were all staying home for NYE because we're moving in January and know things are going to be pretty hectic in the year to come!!! But thank you anyway!! These accessories are cute for a lot of things too I think!!

by 1Derfullife on 12/31/2012 12:35:57 PM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 12/31/2012 10:30:49 AM

Hey Girl's Life Girlies! I have some awesome clubs for you to check out! 1.) If you love fashion but needs some advice on it just join my club Fashion Advice 101. We discuss things about what to wear to party or just what you should wear to look goodSmile 2.) If you love Taylor Swift then I have a club called True Swifties. We discuss things about Taylor, her feedback on her Red Tour, and how to get her style. If you are interested in ANY of these clubs please join! We do have an awesome time! XOXO---- Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 12/31/2012 8:34:12 AM

Okey Dockey thanks soo much and that is EXACTLY what my mom and I were thinking, the flesh color ones haha, and ok thanks,should i wear flats? with the dress??

Hey girlie, YES! That sounds perfect! You're probably going to be moving around all night so whatever you're comfortable in.

Lauren T.

by nazirah817 on 12/30/2012 8:58:51 PM

Happy Holidays to the whole GL staff,thank you all for ALL the help you give us(: and what should i wear to a casual New Years Day dinner, its at my aunts house and it will just be my aunt,uncle,4 cousins,grandparents, my mom, and me. So should I just wear some jeans and a pretty sweater and my moccasins!? Thanks and another question (sorry this is so longSmile I was invited to a formal birthday party and i was thinking of a high necklace lace dress that goes to about my knees but its winter!!!! haha the party is jan 11 and the bday girl is turning 13 and im 13 about 5'1&1/2 or 5'2 and ihave long legs im african-american about half way between my neck-line and shoulders is the length of my hair, im kinda flat chested and i kinda have hips haha im skinny and yeah, i want to look pretty but i dont want ot still the attention away from the bday girl so thanks so much (: <3

Hey girlie, as I was reading I was thinking jeans and a sweater for your dinner. It's simple, classic and pretty. I think a high neckline is really pretty. Wear panty hose or tights to keep your legs warm.

Lauren T.

by nazirah817 on 12/30/2012 8:23:42 PM

I love the idea of the Orchid Flower Hair Clip! I'd put it on my right side. Laughing

by ising990 on 12/30/2012 10:33:11 AM

They are all cute. I would perfer the flowers or the flowers or the fairy chain. Smile

by a_school_nerd on 12/30/2012 12:22:07 AM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?