25 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

Omg I can't choose but if I had to it would be the One Direction in 3d! Okay I love 1D so much wnd them in 3d just tops the cake!!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 1/5/2013 6:47:37 PM

SOOOOOOOO excited for catching fire.i luv the book series.

by fashionista522 on 1/5/2013 2:24:04 PM

hey girls Smile need some advice or need a ffriend.. im here to help.. go to my advice queen pg and be a fan and ask for advice i will get back to u as soon as i come back on... and we can chat on my profile just come and say hi Smile i will reply back. can wait to see you <3

by katymarielove on 1/4/2013 4:01:49 PM

Give me the OneDirection 3D boys. And I cant wait for Catching Fire! Except it seems like such a long time to wait, all the way until November.
I also cant wait until some of the new TrueBlood series start showing on tv, they are supposed to be hot.

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 9:30:53 AM

Struck by Lightning and Catching fire are the ones I'm looking forward the most.

by YanaKay on 1/2/2013 3:37:30 PM

UGH I HAVE TO WAIT TIL NOVEMBER TO CURE MY HUNGER GAMES STARVATION?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

by YayaYuiki on 1/2/2013 12:19:01 PM

I want to see catching fire, and Monster University.

by queenlmno on 1/2/2013 11:53:50 AM

The Hobbit pt 2! How could you forget that one?!

by Moira1999 on 1/2/2013 7:40:27 AM

I'm most excited for Monster's University.

by supersingershannon on 1/1/2013 11:43:51 PM