12 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

13 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

14 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

Don't forget Thor: The dark World, The Host, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters!!!

by Gracie206 on 1/1/2013 7:49:08 PM

I cannot wait until November, both Ender's Game and Catching Fire! Great books and they should make great movies!!!!

by k8evitts on 1/1/2013 6:30:18 PM

Catching fire AAAHHHHHHHHH

by laceylove on 1/1/2013 6:18:03 PM

ONE DIRECTION AND HUNGER GAMES, BABY

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/1/2013 4:47:59 PM

Can't wait for Catching Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GangnamStyleGirl64 on 1/1/2013 3:48:21 PM

OMG I can't wait to watch Monster's University, despicable Me 2, and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 with my little brother!!!!!
But I am more excited about CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

by skipperb5 on 1/1/2013 3:26:10 PM

AHHHH The Hunger Games and the 1D movie! Fangirling right now! Laughing

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/1/2013 3:00:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Should I stop liking him? What do I say to him when we go BTS? I have p.e. with him and it will be super awk

hey Girl. I don't Know if you've ever tried, but it's hard to just automatically stop liking someone. "the heart wants what the heart wants." only you can decide if he's worth it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zeus11 on 1/1/2013 2:20:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so i really like my crush and i thought he liked me back...but i guess not. he flirted with me so much but he said he was kidding. he told me that he liked me a few months back and he told ppl that i was pretty and cool... he was so sweet but i guess it didnt mean anything..he is one of my best friends and i feel betrayed. i told him that i liked him and he knew...i got mad and asked him if he liked me and he said he didn't like me...he told my friend that 'i have got to stop liking him" what should i do...hes a jerk but i still have feelings for him....im trying to get over him but i cant...ugh idk what to dooo! help

Hey Girl, that can be really tough. All you can do is to try and move on. Hang out with some of you're gal pals and have a girls night and maybe focus you're sights on a new cutie.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zeus11 on 1/1/2013 2:03:43 PM

I'm excited for Catching Fire and Struck By Lightning!! They forgot to put Iron Man 3 and Great Gatsby on the list, though.Smile Also, City of Bones and Spring Breakers

by litmarvel on 1/1/2013 1:57:12 PM