AN HOUR AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

ENDER'S GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

i hope catching fire is better than the first one...XP

WHAT ABOUT THE HOBBIT PART 2????????????
or any avengers movies????(iron man 3, thor 2, avengers 2, etc...)

by the_last_ninja on 1/1/2013 1:56:49 PM

Nobody mentioned the new Star Trek!!! Hannah H.

by poppymarsh on 1/1/2013 1:48:10 PM

Mod mod mod
I think I told the wrong guy that I like him. He's really nice to me and my family, and I thought I liked him, so I told him on facebook. He saw it but never responded. And then this girl wrote on his wall saying that he's sweet and gives the best hugs. I don't know if he's just friendly like that with everyone. But then, my ex-crush (who gave me his number, then rejected me 2 days after) who I thought was trying to avoid me, liked my "to be honest" status. All these girls were saying how cute he is, but I just said "I had fun throwing snowballs at you" and he liked it. I could tell when I was throwing snowballs at him he liked it. The problem is, I like both of them. My ex-crush is really attractive. The nice guy is okay looking, but he's really funny and nice. I don't know who to choose. Every time I think of the nice guy, I think of my ex crush. I see both guys on Thursday. What do I do?

Hey Girl, I am sorry but I can't tell you what to do, you have to follow you're heart. It's okay to not know exactly what you want right now. However your ex-crush is an ex for a reason remember that. And liking a tbh status s hardly an indication that he's into you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by britishgurl on 1/1/2013 1:45:47 PM

I can't wait for Catching Fire.... TEAM PEETA!!!!

by rhmalin on 1/1/2013 1:41:59 PM

Struck by Lightning!

by iRead on 1/1/2013 1:33:07 PM

Super exited for CF. Too bad there wont be an Annie in it...

by kenbon on 1/1/2013 1:23:29 PM

CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 1/1/2013 1:14:30 PM

I am excited for all of them!!!!!! But my favorite? The Hunger Games!!! <3 <3

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/1/2013 1:14:29 PM

Super excited for the 1D movie and Catching Fire Smile

by PhilAmGirl450 on 1/1/2013 12:46:11 PM

ASDFGHJKL. CATCHING FIRE.

THEY SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

by Kikikim8 on 1/1/2013 12:44:54 PM