AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 ladies snag a Marietta cardigan from @VoodooVixenLDN: http://t.co/tEiEi6aAlq

2 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

14 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

COMMENTS

Bring on the best movies of 2013

Happy New Year, #GLgirls. With the fresh start comes a very long list of flicks we’re eagerly anticipating…and psyched are almost coming to a theater...

Omg I can't choose but if I had to it would be the One Direction in 3d! Okay I love 1D so much wnd them in 3d just tops the cake!!!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 1/5/2013 6:47:37 PM

SOOOOOOOO excited for catching fire.i luv the book series.

by fashionista522 on 1/5/2013 2:24:04 PM

hey girls Smile need some advice or need a ffriend.. im here to help.. go to my advice queen pg and be a fan and ask for advice i will get back to u as soon as i come back on... and we can chat on my profile just come and say hi Smile i will reply back. can wait to see you <3

by katymarielove on 1/4/2013 4:01:49 PM

Give me the OneDirection 3D boys. And I cant wait for Catching Fire! Except it seems like such a long time to wait, all the way until November.
I also cant wait until some of the new TrueBlood series start showing on tv, they are supposed to be hot.

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 9:30:53 AM

Struck by Lightning and Catching fire are the ones I'm looking forward the most.

by YanaKay on 1/2/2013 3:37:30 PM

UGH I HAVE TO WAIT TIL NOVEMBER TO CURE MY HUNGER GAMES STARVATION?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

by YayaYuiki on 1/2/2013 12:19:01 PM

I want to see catching fire, and Monster University.

by queenlmno on 1/2/2013 11:53:50 AM

The Hobbit pt 2! How could you forget that one?!

by Moira1999 on 1/2/2013 7:40:27 AM

I'm most excited for Monster's University.

by supersingershannon on 1/1/2013 11:43:51 PM

CATCHING FIRE!!!! EEEEEE!!! i've been counting down!!!! Laughing

by claudiamar100 on 1/1/2013 10:18:15 PM

Don't forget Thor: The dark World, The Host, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters!!!

by Gracie206 on 1/1/2013 7:49:08 PM

I cannot wait until November, both Ender's Game and Catching Fire! Great books and they should make great movies!!!!

by k8evitts on 1/1/2013 6:30:18 PM

Catching fire AAAHHHHHHHHH

by laceylove on 1/1/2013 6:18:03 PM

ONE DIRECTION AND HUNGER GAMES, BABY

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/1/2013 4:47:59 PM

Can't wait for Catching Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by GangnamStyleGirl64 on 1/1/2013 3:48:21 PM

OMG I can't wait to watch Monster's University, despicable Me 2, and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 with my little brother!!!!!
But I am more excited about CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!

by skipperb5 on 1/1/2013 3:26:10 PM

AHHHH The Hunger Games and the 1D movie! Fangirling right now! Laughing

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/1/2013 3:00:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Should I stop liking him? What do I say to him when we go BTS? I have p.e. with him and it will be super awk

hey Girl. I don't Know if you've ever tried, but it's hard to just automatically stop liking someone. "the heart wants what the heart wants." only you can decide if he's worth it.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zeus11 on 1/1/2013 2:20:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so i really like my crush and i thought he liked me back...but i guess not. he flirted with me so much but he said he was kidding. he told me that he liked me a few months back and he told ppl that i was pretty and cool... he was so sweet but i guess it didnt mean anything..he is one of my best friends and i feel betrayed. i told him that i liked him and he knew...i got mad and asked him if he liked me and he said he didn't like me...he told my friend that 'i have got to stop liking him" what should i do...hes a jerk but i still have feelings for him....im trying to get over him but i cant...ugh idk what to dooo! help

Hey Girl, that can be really tough. All you can do is to try and move on. Hang out with some of you're gal pals and have a girls night and maybe focus you're sights on a new cutie.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by zeus11 on 1/1/2013 2:03:43 PM

I'm excited for Catching Fire and Struck By Lightning!! They forgot to put Iron Man 3 and Great Gatsby on the list, though.Smile Also, City of Bones and Spring Breakers

by litmarvel on 1/1/2013 1:57:12 PM

ENDER'S GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

i hope catching fire is better than the first one...XP

WHAT ABOUT THE HOBBIT PART 2????????????
or any avengers movies????(iron man 3, thor 2, avengers 2, etc...)

by the_last_ninja on 1/1/2013 1:56:49 PM

Nobody mentioned the new Star Trek!!! Hannah H.

by poppymarsh on 1/1/2013 1:48:10 PM

Mod mod mod
I think I told the wrong guy that I like him. He's really nice to me and my family, and I thought I liked him, so I told him on facebook. He saw it but never responded. And then this girl wrote on his wall saying that he's sweet and gives the best hugs. I don't know if he's just friendly like that with everyone. But then, my ex-crush (who gave me his number, then rejected me 2 days after) who I thought was trying to avoid me, liked my "to be honest" status. All these girls were saying how cute he is, but I just said "I had fun throwing snowballs at you" and he liked it. I could tell when I was throwing snowballs at him he liked it. The problem is, I like both of them. My ex-crush is really attractive. The nice guy is okay looking, but he's really funny and nice. I don't know who to choose. Every time I think of the nice guy, I think of my ex crush. I see both guys on Thursday. What do I do?

Hey Girl, I am sorry but I can't tell you what to do, you have to follow you're heart. It's okay to not know exactly what you want right now. However your ex-crush is an ex for a reason remember that. And liking a tbh status s hardly an indication that he's into you.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by britishgurl on 1/1/2013 1:45:47 PM

I can't wait for Catching Fire.... TEAM PEETA!!!!

by rhmalin on 1/1/2013 1:41:59 PM

Struck by Lightning!

by iRead on 1/1/2013 1:33:07 PM

Super exited for CF. Too bad there wont be an Annie in it...

by kenbon on 1/1/2013 1:23:29 PM

CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 1/1/2013 1:14:30 PM

I am excited for all of them!!!!!! But my favorite? The Hunger Games!!! <3 <3

by Epicgirl1337 on 1/1/2013 1:14:29 PM

Super excited for the 1D movie and Catching Fire Smile

by PhilAmGirl450 on 1/1/2013 12:46:11 PM

ASDFGHJKL. CATCHING FIRE.

THEY SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

by Kikikim8 on 1/1/2013 12:44:54 PM

Can't wait to see catching fire and despicable me 2!

by Pugsgalore2 on 1/1/2013 12:43:37 PM

I cant wait for the hunger Games-Catching Fire. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo obsessed with the Hunger Games. I know every thing that happened, every difference between the book.and the movie. I have read every book at least 5 times each. Im crazy.

by hgrules on 1/1/2013 12:41:38 PM

Can't Wait to see One Direction In 3D (AHHHHH!!!!) And Despicable me 2, lastly Catching Fire!!! <3

by doglover463 on 1/1/2013 11:37:30 AM

I'm really excited for Catching Fire! I looove the Hunger Games, I love Clove so much!

by BubblegumBop on 1/1/2013 11:26:56 AM

i cant wait to see City of Bones, the Mortal Instruments movie

by catlover26 on 1/1/2013 10:42:19 AM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/1/2013 10:10:36 AM

OMG I can't wait for 1D in 3D!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/1/2013 9:59:01 AM

YOu guys forgot Sea of Monsters and City of Bones!!!!!

by myipodrox16 on 1/1/2013 9:58:39 AM

Omg 1D in concert!!! I cant wait!

by pinklol56 on 1/1/2013 9:28:38 AM

spring breakers should be on here! im so excited to see that!!

by caseycat16 on 1/1/2013 9:01:15 AM

I am excited to see The Hunger Games:Catching Fire and Struck By Lighting.

by emmacd on 1/1/2013 5:52:31 AM

What about the Great Gatsby? I'm so stoked for this one especially since I'm reading it this month in English class and then I get to watch it in May.

by Scorpio1027 on 1/1/2013 3:50:15 AM