5 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

7 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

8 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

GL's celeb resolutions of 2013

A fierce New Year is upon us—and we couldn’t be more pumped. While 2012 has been one of our favorite years to date, we’re just as excited...

hey girls Smile need some advice or need a ffriend.. im here to help.. go to my advice queen pg and be a fan and ask for advice i will get back to u as soon as i come back on... and we can chat on my profile just come and say hi Smile i will reply back. can wait to see you <3

by katymarielove on 1/4/2013 3:54:26 PM

zayn's revolution should be to stop smoking. i know he can do it

by wantcha99 on 1/1/2013 7:07:48 PM

hey everyone im thinking about starting a beauty channel on youtube. does anyone have any ideas on some vidsss??

by iluvzebras on 1/1/2013 2:58:30 PM

Haha...this morning it said that there were 6 boys in 1D. They must have fixed it Smile

by Sweetie99 on 12/31/2012 5:45:27 PM

Hey I am looking for a "online workout buddy". So we could motivate each other to do 2 things
1)run a mile every other day
2)do some set amount of sit-ups every day.
If you want to do this, could you please talk to me on my profile? Thanks!

by rockchik333 on 12/31/2012 4:29:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so my crush doesnt like me...so im moving on...he acts like he likes me but he doesnt??? he said he was joking about all the sweet stuff he said to me so im done with him...i kinda like this other kid too...hes on the guys volleyball team and im on the girls team...how do I chat him up? we dont have any classes together so what do i do? how do i be outgoing around him?

Hey girl,

Ouch! If he said he was joking, he sounds like a bit of a jerk, and you deserve someone who is 100% respectful of you! if you like someone else, try focusing your efforts into developing that relationship instead. If you both play volleyball, that's a great conversation starter! You could talk about the teams and maybe even go to one of his games to cheer him on. You could also practice together sometime! If you don't have any classes together, try talking to him at lunch or after school. You could start by talking about volleyball and then ask him about the classes he's taking, and then build the conversation from there!

Meghan D.

by zeus11 on 12/31/2012 4:26:13 PM

♥ Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! ♥
What are some good sleepover ideas?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Check out our sleepover tag for tons of awesome ideas, and have fun with your friends! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/sleepover.aspx

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 2:34:39 PM

For the Amanda Seyfried one, don't forget she was also the good-girl Cosette in Les Mis!

by THawesome! on 12/31/2012 2:04:36 PM

All of the 1D guys have a different style, what are they talking about.?

by Addymac08 on 12/31/2012 1:32:38 PM

I think ALL the resolutions are good for these stars! Good job!

My page says that there is only 5 one direction boys, which there is! Maybe if you see six your page has a glitch or something.

I think Zendaya should have a New Year's resolutions to star or at least be a background charater in some new movies or shows! It looks like she has only been in Disney shows for her whole career! I mean she is a good actress, so she should try to expand her horizons!

That's all!

by hbgirl2001 on 12/31/2012 11:26:57 AM

On the One Direction one you put 6 boys.... there is only 5

by luckyducky1 on 12/31/2012 9:59:05 AM

I thought that there were 5 boys in 1D, not 6...

by Sweetie99 on 12/31/2012 9:33:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
It says six boys of one direction, there are 5, just to let you know Smile not trying to be mean, just if you wanted to fix it Smile

by quest6c on 12/31/2012 9:14:50 AM

I'd like JK Rowling to make a resolution to write a new book!

by puddinface7 on 12/31/2012 9:14:11 AM

All the boys in One Direction have their own style. Zayn has the varisty letter jacket, Niall always wears polos, Louis has his suspenders, Harry has his blazers and Liam the plaid button up shirts! And they said 6 boys, there's 5 (FIVE)! Just saying...
This probably makes it seem like I'm angry, I'm not, I'm just saying

by quest6c on 12/31/2012 9:12:20 AM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 12/31/2012 8:47:05 AM