6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

5 ways to shine bright on NYE

Start the New Year right by adding some serious sparkle to your 2013 look. Now’s the time to shine bright like a diamond, babe! We’ve found five...

MODMODMOD!!! what can i wear with blue alcid wash jeans?

Hey girl,

They would look great with a graphic tee or solid colored top, like a black blouse or a neon tee. Smile

Meghan D.

by mininami28 on 1/4/2013 12:52:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Meghan D.
I called. She said no.
FOREVER ALONE.

Hey girl,

Don't worry if you can't have the sleepover this time, you can have fun with your fam even if your friends can't come and do something with them another time! Smile Think of it as a way to get to know your fam better!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 7:35:08 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! Meghan D.
Only 2 were invited, and 1 said no. The other person hasn't RSVP'd, and I'm scared she can't
come! How can I deal with the possible bummer? Frown

Hey girl,

If they can't make it this time, maybe you could talk to your mom about doing something with your fam tonight instead and then having them over another time when they can come! And if the other person hasn't RSVP'd, you could call her and ask if she's coming.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 6:55:13 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm trying to have a sleepover tonight with some of my BFFs, and one girl said no so I'm
wanting to invite a different girl, and I need to ask my mom if I can invite her, but my mom
is gone and she won't asnwer her phone. By the time my mom comes home because it will
be too late.

Hey girl,

Can you call your mom at work or send her a text message if she's not answering? Or can you ask your dad? If you can't get ahold of her, you could always invite the other girl next time you have a sleepover and have fun with everyone who is coming. Have a great sleepover!

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 6:24:53 PM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 12/31/2012 6:23:13 PM

I love the heels, they're so cute! (:

by tropicdog on 12/31/2012 6:15:02 PM

♥ Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! ♥
My grandma gave me a shopping spree for Christmas to go shopping with her.
What should I get? I was thinking a kindle fire, because it can get apps, stores all of my
books, and isn't space consuming. I don't want to get a bunch of stuff because I don't have
any room!

Hey girl,

A kindle sounds great if that's what you want, but I can't tell you what to get because it's up to you! Have a fun time with your grandma, and remember you don't have to spend all your money at once Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 2:31:04 PM

The entire outfit is $135!

by Bobalina on 12/31/2012 2:17:12 PM