Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

7 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

8 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Does he really want to stay friends after breaking up?

When a guy says he wants to be friends after he breaks up with you, does he mean it? Depends. If he is a solid, genuine guy...

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
How can I make the school year go faster!
There's 5 1/2 months left!

Hey girl,

Try making a schedule of when you are doing your extracurricular activities and homework so that you have time to spend with friends, too! The best part of school is seeing your friends everyday, so making time to build your relationships with them will make the year go by more quickly. Try to enjoy the fun aspects of school!

Meghan D.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 6:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Theres this girl I haven't seen in a loooong time. She still says were friends, but I'm not sure if I have the same feelings towards her. What should I do?

Hey girl,

If you haven't seen her in a while, maybe she's gotten more mature, and the reason you weren't friends before won't matter now. Try getting to know her, and you might find out you have more in common than you thought!

Meghan D.

by snagmonkey on 12/31/2012 4:55:43 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok so i learned in health class that u get discharge wen u ovulate i got my period but y do i get discharge everyday??????
thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Having discharge is totally normal, especially during puberty!

Meghan D.

by lmpsport on 12/31/2012 4:34:53 PM

I'm really confused about a guy. We went to our Christmas dance together and went on a date together where he had his arm around me and rested his head on mine. We text everyday using "Smile, ;), and <3". It seemed like he's liked me but I saw him last night at my friends house and he didn't say a word to me. It seemed like he was flirting with my best friend more. I'm going to see him tonight for a party and I really wanted to kiss him, but now I'm not so sure. What can I think? Thanks in advance.

Hey girl,

If he's being flirty with you and other girls, he might not be sure about his feelings, or he might not be ready for a relationship. Before you kiss him, I would try to make sure he likes you! If you wanted to tell him you liked him and see how he responded (maybe he would like you too and would want that kiss!), you could, but there's really no rush! You could always keep spending time with him as friends getting to know each other and see how he acts around you to get an idea of whether he likes you or not. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Scooby239 on 12/31/2012 4:19:39 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
So my bf, we'll call him "E", and i broke up. He asked out another girl, we'll call her "K". So E and I stopped being friends, because i was still crushing on him and he knew it. E texted me the other day saying "I still want to be friends, i don't want you out of my life." We had a REALLY long coversation after so i'm not going to write all of it, but to sum it up, he admitted that he still he loved me, but he couldn't just break up with K. I talked to his best friend, also my close friend, and he said that E meant what he said. So my question is, what do you think E will do and what should I do about it??????Thanks!Smile

Hey girl,

Even if he claims to still like you, he must like his girlfriend, too, or they wouldn't be together! So it stinks that he's saying that stuff to you, but you really can't do anything about it while he's dating someone else. If you're ready to be friends with him like he said, that's fine, but you can't be anything more than that while he's dating someone else, so try focusing your efforts on your fam and friends and keeping your eyes open to the possibility of a new crush.

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/31/2012 3:10:51 PM

♥ Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! ♥
I was wondering, how can I make the school year go by faster? We've been in school for 4
months, and we have 5 1/2 months left. It's not a ton of time, but how can I make it go by
very fast?

Hey girl,

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 2:26:43 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush was really starting to get to know me a few months ago. He rested his arm on my shoulder for like 30 seconds, patted my head, and grabbed my leg a a haunted house. He started asking me where I went to school and what grade I was in. Then we sort of got into a fight a week later. He asked me if I like or liked him, and I didn't wanna be rejected, so I said no. The next day at karate, he looked sad and his friends kept on saying "it's alright bro". Then the day after that, he tickled my chin. He was starting to get to know myfamily more, too. I started really liking him this month. I told him I like him on fb, and he saw it, but never responded. Then I saw that a girl posted on his timeline "your sweet and I love your hugs". Could that be his gf? It really looked like he liked me. I see him on Thursday, so what do I say?

hey girl. I think you may have to tell him in person that you like him and that you liked him when he first asked, but you were too nervous. tell him you're sorry for embarrassing him (it hurts to have someone reject you) and ask for another chance. GOOD LUCK Smile

Katie L.