10 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

13 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

14 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Does he really want to stay friends after breaking up?

When a guy says he wants to be friends after he breaks up with you, does he mean it? Depends. If he is a solid, genuine guy...

MOD MOD MOD!
There's a guy in a few of my classes, and I used to kind of hang out with him. Word got out that he liked me a lot, and people kept coming up to me and asking me if I felt the same way. Now, every time I go near him, he COMPLETELY avoids me. Help!!! I feel like he hates me or something. I feel really bad for him, though, because he's really shy. What can I do to get him to talk to me again? Thanks!! c:

hey girl! I doubt he hates you. He really liked/likes you, you said it yourself! He's probably just super embarrassed that everyone found out he liked you and you didn't return the feelings. Try apologizing for the whole mess that happened, and tell him you still really wanna be friends. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by i<3cake on 1/30/2013 7:38:54 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So I don't know what to do! my boyfriend isnt treating me like a girlfriend. we always talk like we're friends and we don't hold hands in public and the only time im happy with him is when we're kissing but after that it's really awkward and we don't know what to talk about. I even told him some realllly personal stuff about myself and he replied "omg lol"...I've liked his best friend for a looong time and I think he likes me too but i started dating my bf because i knew he liked me and i wanted to be safe instead of going for his friend and risk losing them both. . . would it be really bad if i went for his friend? i really like him and i feel like a horrible girlfriend but it just isnt working out for us but i dont know how to tell him..i dont have a back bone and i never broken up with anyone before and i really don't want to hurt him because he's really nice but i always go back to thinking about his friend and i cant get him off my mind...help? thanks mod (:

hey! It's totally understandable to feel like breaking up with someone is mean or that you don't want to hurt them. The truth is though, you're not doing this guy any favors, or saving him any pain, by staying with him when your heart's not in it. Think of it this way, the longer you put it off the more time he's losing that he could be spending meeting someone who really really likes him. He might not see it that way at first, but believe me there's no such thing as staying with someone you like to be "nice." good luck!

Helen S.

by samileigh13 on 1/10/2013 6:14:27 PM

Hey ladies, it would mean so much to me if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/4/2013 8:49:43 PM

MOD MOD my bf wont talk to me and wont if I havent seen him in two weeks our parents dont know we are dating my bff said hes not worth it but he said we were forever and he'd never leave my bff said she knew he'd run what do I do?

Meghan D.

by pandas_7 on 1/4/2013 9:52:00 AM

I think its a line that guys use, lets just be friends. Yeah right, right after we break up. Just dont let it turn into a FWB, because a lot of that seems to be happening with people I know.

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 10:29:55 PM

I am homeschooled. I love it. I have tons of friends as my family is really active in our church. My family was helping set up some chairs. Another family came to help and they were rilly nice. They had a daughter who was like sixteen and then they had a son. He looked like he was in high school too. FYI im thirteen. So as we set up these chairs, i noticed tht the boy kept looking at me. I barely did any work as he set up all of the chairs for me! He did not say one word, i dont even kno his name! Later tht week after new years eve mass at church, the family was there again and the son looked like u could roast chicken on his cheeks because i was right next to him! Idk y but i didnt look at him again. I feel bad, i think he likes me but i don't really like him! I already have a crush!

Hey Chica, he hasn't made a move yet so don't worry about it. If he does, tell him you just want to be friends.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by pinklol56 on 1/3/2013 12:51:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
Hey!!! Im just letting you guys know that GL sonetimes does this weird thing on my computer where it opens the same page like 50 times and the only things that can cllose it is shutting down my computer(which get super annoying!)

by PandaLover0330 on 12/31/2012 7:20:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!
I need ideas for cardio. I live in the northeast so there's tons of snow on the ground and i cant exactky go out for a jog or anything like that. I want to burn off the fat on my stomach and thighs plus my butt. I'm not overwight, i just want to look/feel better in bikinis and shorts. Ideas???

Hey girl,

If you can't go outside right now and don't have access to a gym, you could always exercise in your house! Run up and down the stairs or try jumping jacks and jump roping. Check out our workout page for tons of ideas for tonight your whole bod! http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/31/2012 7:09:28 PM

So I'm 14 and I play sports, wear make-up and am a normal teenager. Today I just got my first pair of glasses and have to have them for a year before I can get contacts. What are some ways I can get use to them? and how can I do my eye make-up while I wear my glasses so my eyes don't look small and what not?

Hey girl,

If you play sports, I would try using those athletic straps to make sure your glasses don't fall off and break while you're playing. They have a ton of cute patterned options! You will get used to them once you start wearing them, just make sure you follow the cleaning and handling care instructions from your eye doctor. As for wearing makeup with glasses, check out this post made for girlies just like you! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/11/5-insta-gorgeous-tips-for-girlies-with-glasses.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by basketballover5 on 12/31/2012 6:44:28 PM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 12/31/2012 6:38:41 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
How can I make the school year go faster!
There's 5 1/2 months left!

Hey girl,

Try making a schedule of when you are doing your extracurricular activities and homework so that you have time to spend with friends, too! The best part of school is seeing your friends everyday, so making time to build your relationships with them will make the year go by more quickly. Try to enjoy the fun aspects of school!

Meghan D.

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 6:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Theres this girl I haven't seen in a loooong time. She still says were friends, but I'm not sure if I have the same feelings towards her. What should I do?

Hey girl,

If you haven't seen her in a while, maybe she's gotten more mature, and the reason you weren't friends before won't matter now. Try getting to know her, and you might find out you have more in common than you thought!

Meghan D.

by snagmonkey on 12/31/2012 4:55:43 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
ok so i learned in health class that u get discharge wen u ovulate i got my period but y do i get discharge everyday??????
thanks Smile

Hey girl,

Having discharge is totally normal, especially during puberty!

Meghan D.

by lmpsport on 12/31/2012 4:34:53 PM

I'm really confused about a guy. We went to our Christmas dance together and went on a date together where he had his arm around me and rested his head on mine. We text everyday using "Smile, ;), and <3". It seemed like he's liked me but I saw him last night at my friends house and he didn't say a word to me. It seemed like he was flirting with my best friend more. I'm going to see him tonight for a party and I really wanted to kiss him, but now I'm not so sure. What can I think? Thanks in advance.

Hey girl,

If he's being flirty with you and other girls, he might not be sure about his feelings, or he might not be ready for a relationship. Before you kiss him, I would try to make sure he likes you! If you wanted to tell him you liked him and see how he responded (maybe he would like you too and would want that kiss!), you could, but there's really no rush! You could always keep spending time with him as friends getting to know each other and see how he acts around you to get an idea of whether he likes you or not. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Scooby239 on 12/31/2012 4:19:39 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
So my bf, we'll call him "E", and i broke up. He asked out another girl, we'll call her "K". So E and I stopped being friends, because i was still crushing on him and he knew it. E texted me the other day saying "I still want to be friends, i don't want you out of my life." We had a REALLY long coversation after so i'm not going to write all of it, but to sum it up, he admitted that he still he loved me, but he couldn't just break up with K. I talked to his best friend, also my close friend, and he said that E meant what he said. So my question is, what do you think E will do and what should I do about it??????Thanks!Smile

Hey girl,

Even if he claims to still like you, he must like his girlfriend, too, or they wouldn't be together! So it stinks that he's saying that stuff to you, but you really can't do anything about it while he's dating someone else. If you're ready to be friends with him like he said, that's fine, but you can't be anything more than that while he's dating someone else, so try focusing your efforts on your fam and friends and keeping your eyes open to the possibility of a new crush.

Meghan D.

by PandaLover0330 on 12/31/2012 3:10:51 PM

♥ Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! Moderator! ♥
I was wondering, how can I make the school year go by faster? We've been in school for 4
months, and we have 5 1/2 months left. It's not a ton of time, but how can I make it go by
very fast?

Hey girl,

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 12/31/2012 2:26:43 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush was really starting to get to know me a few months ago. He rested his arm on my shoulder for like 30 seconds, patted my head, and grabbed my leg a a haunted house. He started asking me where I went to school and what grade I was in. Then we sort of got into a fight a week later. He asked me if I like or liked him, and I didn't wanna be rejected, so I said no. The next day at karate, he looked sad and his friends kept on saying "it's alright bro". Then the day after that, he tickled my chin. He was starting to get to know myfamily more, too. I started really liking him this month. I told him I like him on fb, and he saw it, but never responded. Then I saw that a girl posted on his timeline "your sweet and I love your hugs". Could that be his gf? It really looked like he liked me. I see him on Thursday, so what do I say?

hey girl. I think you may have to tell him in person that you like him and that you liked him when he first asked, but you were too nervous. tell him you're sorry for embarrassing him (it hurts to have someone reject you) and ask for another chance. GOOD LUCK Smile

Katie L.