9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Presh start to the New Year

My BGF, who I've had a huge crush on for a while, confessed to me last week that he wanted a midnight kiss on New Year's Eve...

hey,so i need major help.i am a freshman in high school and ive been looking for some good advice. there are these two boys that act really wierd around me. one of them teases me a lot but doesnt like it when another person does it, and the other i heard from a close friend of mine saying she heard him say he liked me to one of his friends. i catch him looking at me alot for the past couple of weeks and he has even started to tease me a little to. the problem is that thier both really immature and one has never even had a girlfriend. im a extremely shy person and the whole"FORWARD APPROACH" doesnt really suit me that well. i want one of them to ask me out first but im not 100% sure they even like me. i stress over this every day and i just need to know. please, some one tell me what to do.

by screemy eemy on 1/9/2013 1:07:48 AM

awww Laughing

by VeveJen on 1/7/2013 8:39:03 PM

4soccer27, i am mormon too and yes they recommened that mormons date other mormons but some mormons dont. its just what his standards are.

by keeper123 on 1/5/2013 7:33:34 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thats soooooooooooooooo sweet !!! <3 (:

by nazirah817 on 1/4/2013 10:37:11 PM

MOD MOD!
hey gl Smile so i really need a room re-do! i've had the same room since i was about 6! it has purple and pink walls with BUTTERFLIES on it, butterfly bedspread, pink carpeting, and my AUNTS dresser she had when she was a kid. im 13 now and turning 14 this summer. i would ask for a makeover for my bday but i got the iphone and its my bday present..so i've been trying to save. im not a very good saver..any tips? also i'm afraid to tell my parents about it because my dad always says how hard he worked on my room and how much he loves it. and its probably exprensive for re painting, new dresser, bedspread, and carpeting...i have a small room soo idk about carpeting..any tips on how to tell my parents? advice?

Hey girl,

If you want to save money, you could talk to your parents about doing extra chores or babysitting/odd jobs in your neighborhood. Your dad did your room because he loves you, and because he loves you he also wants you to be happy, so he would understand if you wanted to update it as you grow up! Is there a way you can keep some aspects of your old room? If your dresser was your aunt's and is still in good shape, there's no reason to get rid of it just because you've had it for a while. Maybe your parents would be more receptive to the idea if you only changed some of your room and keep things like your dresser and carpet, and just got a new bedspread and took the butterflies off the walls. Try to stay calm and listen to your parents when you talk to them to show that you are mature, and they will be more likely to go for your idea. And be willing to accept a compromise if they offer one! Good luck!

Meghan D.

by caseycat16 on 1/4/2013 9:46:48 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/4/2013 8:57:03 PM

MOD MOD
My crush is Morman and I'm Christian. I was told Morman's aren't allowed to date anyone else except for other Morman's. Is this true???

Hey 4soccer27, I'm not exactly sure. I think a lot of religions prefer their followers to date within the same religion. But you never know. He may not care that you are Christian. Lots of couples have different religious views. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by 4soccer27 on 1/4/2013 7:17:16 PM

That's adorable! <3

by purplerainn on 1/3/2013 7:34:53 PM

I have a crush on my BGF, and I think he might like me back. He gave me a Christmas present (he didn't give one to any other girl), we talk about everything (but not so much about who we like and stuff), and he even told me I looked really pretty once. We don't go to the same school, but are in the same dance classes so we see each other like 5 times a week. We also hang out just the two of us, sometimes, and we always have a really good time. We text quite a lot too, and he's always really sweet. I wanna ask him if he likes me, but I'm afraid that it'll be super awkward, especially if he doesn't feel that way about me. And I'm also scared that it'll ruin our friendship. So is there another way I could find out, or do you have some advice/tips that would help me? Thanks for your help xo

Hey girlie, try to find a way to ask him without initially revealing your feelings. It doesn't have to ruin your friendship. I've learned the hard way that things are only awkward if you make them awkward. So if you can both just pretend it didn't happen if things don't go well, it'll be easy to move past it.

Lauren T.

by mimzy0717 on 1/2/2013 7:47:00 PM

i did and he said maybe again

Hey girlie, I'm not sure what that means. If you can't get a straight answer out of him just move on. If he likes you, he'll tell you.

Lauren T.

by Prim on 1/2/2013 6:32:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
what does it mean when a guy kinda likes u? my crush(who is my bgf) and i were playing truth or dare via text and i asked him who he liked and he said he kinda liked this girl. I asked him who it was and the girl is me then he said "You. Maybe. gotta go" so what does itmean when a guy kinda likes u?

Hey girlie, it means that he likes you but he's afraid that you don't like him too so he doesn't want to flat out tell you. Let him know that you feel the same way and see where things go.

Lauren T.

by Prim on 1/2/2013 6:08:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i keep asking u guys(the moderates) questions but u dont answer, whats up with that?

hey girl! huh, I'm not sure. I've been answering questions all afternoon. Have you been putting "MOD MOD MOD" at the beginning of all your questions? That definitely helps. Please try and be patient as we answer all of the questions!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Prim on 1/2/2013 2:53:14 PM

I got a bgf who confessed before time he liked me so when it was midnight he called me and sang kiss me through the phone and I started laughing of how desperate he was and told him are you gonna be like that this whole year so he replied by saying, yup, I will even if it annoys you! I don't like him back plus told him but we're still good pals! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/2/2013 1:11:42 PM

My boyfriend did the same thing to me! Except he broke up with me a couple hours ago. :/

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/1/2013 10:45:12 PM

Hey there!
All Booked Up! is a new club which just started out! We have positions open for everything besides President. We are a book club but find us under Just For Fun. So if you want to have fun with other bookworms or hear about new books and see some great reviews join us! Our club only has 3 members as of now so despite our title we have plenty of room ;D. Hope to see you there!

by cookiemonster15 on 1/1/2013 5:32:08 PM

Wow!So sweet.

by KAYLADGirl on 1/1/2013 4:45:10 PM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU all of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/1/2013 4:13:10 PM