7 HOURS AGO Happy #Caturday, kittens 🐱pic.twitter.com/Q5yJu4yxB33

19 HOURS AGO Soft, smooth and sleek. What more can a girl ask for?: http://t.co/JHczlGm7hG

20 HOURS AGO Re-invent your spring outfits with this #DIY: http://t.co/a5BH2rC5Zf

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Total beauty babe Yeye M.

Snag GL girl lovinglyf4ever’s tips on her daily beauty routine (hint: It’s all about making the eyes pop!) and find out what this Washington, DC babe uses...

Thanks! Also I have blue eyes I wear a chocolate brown eye liner. Are there better options other than black to make my eyes pop? And the same thing for eyeshadow.

hey Girl! it depends on what shade of blue your eyes are. If they're light, you should opt for a softer shade, but if they're dark look for something a little more intense.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Krystin_Fayth on 1/22/2013 1:27:43 PM

What kind of mascara can I use to separate my lashes really well? I have tried almost everything it feels like and I can't find one that works.

Hey girl, get yourself a lash comb.  It's like a tiny fine-toothed comb that you can use after you apply mascara to separate your lashes.  It often comes with a brow brush attached to it.  Hope that helps!

Karin E.

by Krystin_Fayth on 1/21/2013 2:19:09 PM

I'm visiting my sis on Saturday
And I just wanted to know if this sounds like
To much makeup I'm gonna wear a foundation
With a dewy finish some conceler for my undereyes
Mascara and a peachy pink tinted lip butter
Do you think this is to much?

Hey babe,

Not at all! It sound super cute. Have fun! xoxo

Alexis G.

by redvelvetluv on 1/7/2013 1:19:40 PM

im with Yeye I use that and it is good and doesn't clump and she is really pretty

by nazirah817 on 1/5/2013 9:43:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD !!!!
I think you all should make a Beauty Spy for Fashion like Fashion Spy or another word for Spy I think that would be cool!

by nazirah817 on 1/4/2013 11:22:04 PM

haha i use a lot of these products!

by kaylarocks2000 on 1/3/2013 1:26:20 PM

mod! mod! mod!
i have acene and i HATE the fact that it leaves all these scars on my face! is there any way i can make them go away!!! Frown

Hey girlie, don't pick at your acne. Picking zits open tends to cause the scarring. If you do, use Neosporin on them to help prevent scarring. And you can use an ointment made to help fade scars on the scars that you have.

Lauren T.

by fashion456 on 1/2/2013 5:44:58 PM

OMG! Yeye is my friend. I can't wait to tell her that I saw this. Go head girl Smile

by carinaamina on 1/2/2013 3:44:50 PM

Never pair dramatic eye makeup with a dramatic lip color. Choose one or the other while making the rest of your face neutral.

Your perfect spring fling dress would be...

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.