6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Exclusive: Before You Exit premieres "I Like That"

OK, we admit it: we’re totally obsessing over brother-based band, Before You Exit, from Orlando, Fla. The trio, consisting of Connor (19), Riley (17) and Toby...

My pastor knows one of them!!!

by mheigl on 2/5/2013 9:54:25 PM

"I Like That"? I love that! Haha Connor's definitely my fav!

by MACUgirl93 on 1/8/2013 1:55:56 AM

Before You Exit performed at my school last year (this was before the were really popular) because I think they went there when they were younger! It was so awesome!! They signed autographs and sold CDs. Plus at was a small stage area so we were right in front of them! We got to talk to them afterwards too! Smile

by beachbabe159 on 1/4/2013 2:19:28 PM

my fav is toby <3

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/4/2013 7:32:05 AM

Hey ladies! Looking for fashion advice, have some to give? Check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh) We currently have one position available and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/3/2013 7:52:05 PM

My favorite is Connor. I really like this song!

by supersingershannon on 1/3/2013 7:38:01 PM

Yay they are coming to where I live! Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/3/2013 4:27:04 PM

i love them... i am kinda of sad they are getting famous i wanted to keep them my little secret...

by PolkaDots1999 on 1/3/2013 2:45:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
We recently changed seats in one of my classes. Well, I got put right next to my crush. He's very funny and distracting, and i'm not learning anything!
He gets me so sidetracked! I don't want him to get mad at me, but I'm starting to not understand what we're doing in the class because of him. What should I do?

Hey Girl, talk to your teacher. Maybe you can get some help after school and if its really bad ask to move seats. You might not want to at first, but you have to remember that your grades are super important. Get some gal pals together to help review what you've gone over too. Also, if your crush gets it maybe you can set up a study date!!!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/3/2013 11:09:53 AM

HEY There!
-Love to read?
-Love to talk about reading?
-Do You need to tell the world about that amaze new author or book?

~Join our club All Booked Up!~
Meet fellow bookworms and hear about some great books!Or comment on a post requesting a specific review. But most of all just come read with us!

1. Search All Booked Up
2. Join
3. Have Fun

~ Hope to see you there!~

by cookiemonster15 on 1/3/2013 11:00:39 AM