6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

What's your New Year's resolution?

Day two of 2013 has us recovered from New Year's Eve and looking forward to the year ahead of us. See ya, raise-the-roof parties, hello...

my resolutions are to make more decisions for myself, eat healthier, and be less shy around adults- especially when i am making phone calls to a store or seeing a family member or friend that is an adult that i haven't seen in a while.

at dinner with my friend and her mom, we were talking about this, and she gave the best advice ever: make up a couple. start with one; when u have made it a natural thing, take on another one. for example: first i'll try making more decisions for myself. when i start doing that normally, i'll start eating healthier. by the end of the year, you'll be a completely new you!!

by fashionista997 on 1/4/2013 9:36:23 PM

THREE WORDS...HONESTY, CONFIDENCE, AND FITNESS!

by mnc333 on 1/4/2013 4:43:42 PM

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I have been really heavy for a few years now, and I dislike seeing all of the other girls in my school all thin and pretty. I want to fit in again.

by melinda_white98 on 1/4/2013 4:04:45 PM

This is going to be so fun. I'm looking forward to being healthy. One of my goals is to run more!

by oceanluva22 on 1/4/2013 3:07:12 PM

My New Years resolution is to put in the work and dedication so I can make my high school soccer team this fall as a freshman.

by soccerlover99 on 1/3/2013 7:44:38 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
HEYYYY so this april, I'm going to see Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran on the RED tour. I'm going with my best friend! I was wondering what i should wear... I want it to be cute and well that's all! THANKS Smile

Omigosh, I am so jealous!!!!!! You're going to have so much fun! Concerts are super casual, so I would wear jeans with cute booties, a scarf, and some layers. You might end up getting a t-shirt (I know I would) and would want to sneak it on over a tank top.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by riadaisy on 1/3/2013 3:29:55 PM

My resolution is to break out of my shyness, so I can do the things I have always wanted to do.

by photographynut2008 on 1/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

I want to get more flexible!

by WinnieGirlie on 1/3/2013 10:47:52 AM

My resolution is to not let little things in my life get in my way and stop me from doing what I want to do!

by maiasy on 1/3/2013 10:23:26 AM

One of my New Year's resolutions is not being afraid of trying something new. I have to step out of my comfort zone!

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/3/2013 8:57:27 AM