1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

What's your New Year's resolution?

Day two of 2013 has us recovered from New Year's Eve and looking forward to the year ahead of us. See ya, raise-the-roof parties, hello...

@neonroxursox My new years resolution is just like yours I want to break that shyness "wall" so I could talk more.

by prettysmilez on 1/3/2013 4:20:48 AM

Mine is to get a fit toned body, right now I'm underweightFrown I wanna get a six pack and a small butt!

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/3/2013 4:18:26 AM

Eat healthier, workout(and stick with it) lose a few pounds that I gained over the year and try new stuff.

by emmacd on 1/3/2013 3:14:38 AM

One is to be more social, because even though i have some friends, I avoid hanging out with them outside of school simply because I get scared that it'll be awkward or something. Another is to do my homework. I take procrastinating to a whole new level. For example, I have a huge project due the week we get back to school (like January 9th or 10th) that we were assigned months ago, and guess who hasn't started AT ALL? Me. I'm smart (I have gifted classes like tons of other people, but I'm actually gifted unlike tons of the people in those classes) but I just suck at the whole school thing. And the last one is to work out. This year I only have PE for one semester, which was last semester. That was pretty much my only exercise other than running around the house being hyper.

by emroxlol on 1/3/2013 2:29:54 AM

I used to be an acrobatic gymnast, but I stopped after seven years because of all the stress and drama I was caught up in. My New Year's resolution is to stretch every day so that I don't lose the flexibility I gained from gymnastics. 2 days in--so far so good!!

by 1blackat on 1/2/2013 8:56:30 PM

I'm going to learn to juggle.

by awtechnofish on 1/2/2013 8:02:06 PM

GAIN 10 lbs (in a healthy way)
be nicer to my mom
treat my sister with more respect
be an all around more pleasant person
be more thankful for the little things i have

by heathuuuur on 1/2/2013 7:45:33 PM

My resolution is to eat to have more healthier choices, like ice cream once a week, don't drink soda, and stuff like that. Even though I'm in shape, I would like to feel that healthy happiness Smile

I also want to be less shy, but that's probably gonna be hard. I'm not shy at ALL when you get to know me, but around people I'm not too close with, I don't talk really. So, those are my new year resolutions!

by neonroxursox on 1/2/2013 6:36:05 PM

Mine is to get a pet cockatoo, loose 10 lbs, and AFTER loosing 10 lbs, host a v-day party (with my crush!) and wear a cute dress with my newly toned body!!!

by aki2000 on 1/2/2013 6:18:50 PM

Mod mod mod
It seemed like my crush liked me when I first met him, so in October, I told my crush that I liked him. He barely even looked like he was listening. Then an hour later, I get a message from him on fb saying that he's sorry and he gave me his number to text him. I can't text on my phone, so I said that I couldn't. He said he had to tell me something, but it can't be over fb. Then the next day, I get a message from his bff rejecting me for him. My crush has been avoiding me all of November, but in December, we went to this snowball party. I threw tons of snowballs at him, and he had no choice but to throw some back. I chased him all around the room, and I could tell he liked it. Then yesterday, he liked my tbh status on fb. He never does that. There's this popular girl who practically asked him out, but he didn't say yes. Does it sound like he likes me?

Hey girlie, he might. Maybe his friend rejected you for him to be mean, not because your crush wanted to reject you. Talk to him about it, maybe over facebook so you don't have to worry about being face to face.

Lauren T.