8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

What's your New Year's resolution?

Day two of 2013 has us recovered from New Year's Eve and looking forward to the year ahead of us. See ya, raise-the-roof parties, hello...

Work-out more and go with a healthier diet!Smile

by Kendall annette:) on 1/2/2013 6:05:27 PM

I'm going to work out more and eat healthier. I also made a list of 13 things I want to do in 2013. It's pretty awesome Smile

by eileygrace1999 on 1/2/2013 5:48:29 PM

For my New Year's Resolution, I'm keeping better care of myself. And I'm going to try some new foods! Right now, I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat a lot of veggies. I'm planning on trying more foods and hopefully finding more stuff I enjoy eating. (:

by tropicdog on 1/2/2013 5:24:24 PM

I'm going to stop being so stressed out and being a worry wart all the time. Quit my skin peeling habits, nervousness nail biting habit, and just keep calm and carry on. Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/2/2013 5:02:53 PM

I made 2 big ones that I think it would TOTALLY help me.
1. To get my grades up before I become a freshman
2. To take better care of my body (fitness & hygiene)
Keep on living in 2013!!! <3

by rhmalin on 1/2/2013 4:57:48 PM

One of my resolutions is to try to see other peoples' perscpectives. Another one is to not eat oout of boredom, which is a bad habit of mine! :p I'm also going to try to write in my journal more. I have a ton of great stories!!!

by cmfox99 on 1/2/2013 4:33:31 PM

I'm going to make new friends and drop the bad influences. Smile

by libera on 1/2/2013 4:27:27 PM

I want to be a better Christian, eat healthier, be nicer, feel better about myself, and improve myself.

by gunqueen2000 on 1/2/2013 4:13:10 PM

My #1 rezzie for 2013 is to get into shape. I was in pretty good shape at the beginning of 2012, but I slowly just kind of let myself go. I gained about thirty pounds, and my goal is to lose it. And I also want to start eating healthier.
Another resolution of mine, is to be nicer. I'm not very nice person, tbh, and I want to change that. I want to stop judging everybody, stop gossiping, period, and just be a kinder person in general. I want to make everybody around me feel good about themselves rather than the opposite.
- Chloe O.

by Graciegang on 1/2/2013 4:08:38 PM

I made a ton of NYR's. I'm going to be nicer and a better Christian. I'm gonna stay away from negative friends. I'm gonna be more positive an outgoing and I'm gonna exercise more. And get a BF!

by teampeetapercy on 1/2/2013 4:00:04 PM