5 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

8 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

9 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

What's your New Year's resolution?

Day two of 2013 has us recovered from New Year's Eve and looking forward to the year ahead of us. See ya, raise-the-roof parties, hello...

Eat better, exercise more, try to be a better friend and daughter (not because I am bad) but because I want to be better. Find the right guy!

by fashionqn on 1/10/2013 10:08:24 PM

stop bad habits

by myfatsquirrel on 1/9/2013 5:43:28 PM

Improve flexibilty and convince my parents that I'm mature now.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 3:58:14 PM

Be a better Ana.

by lissy101 on 1/7/2013 8:38:54 PM

Be more confident in my singing and theater. Smile

by livviegirl10 on 1/6/2013 9:21:04 PM

Smile!

by NaturalBeauty23 on 1/5/2013 7:49:20 PM

My New Year resolution is to be CONFIDIENT,OUTGIONG,and SUPPORTIVE!!!!

by Yosrasplash on 1/5/2013 6:56:09 PM

To make it to the gym at least 3 times a week

by Miaboo123 on 1/5/2013 2:48:51 PM

I'm going to try to improve relationships with all the people I know, especially my family.

by natdtanner on 1/5/2013 1:53:35 PM

TBH, I haven't made very many resolutions!
One of them is to stop focusing so much on guys, and start focusing more on school. I'm gonna let the guys come to me!
Another is to get into shape. I play soccer in the fall and dive in the summer, but during the spring and winter, i kinda let myself go. I wanna start riding my bike more!

by the_girl_in_goal on 1/5/2013 10:14:17 AM

my resolutions are to make more decisions for myself, eat healthier, and be less shy around adults- especially when i am making phone calls to a store or seeing a family member or friend that is an adult that i haven't seen in a while.

at dinner with my friend and her mom, we were talking about this, and she gave the best advice ever: make up a couple. start with one; when u have made it a natural thing, take on another one. for example: first i'll try making more decisions for myself. when i start doing that normally, i'll start eating healthier. by the end of the year, you'll be a completely new you!!

by fashionista997 on 1/4/2013 9:36:23 PM

THREE WORDS...HONESTY, CONFIDENCE, AND FITNESS!

by mnc333 on 1/4/2013 4:43:42 PM

My New Year's resolution is to lose weight. I have been really heavy for a few years now, and I dislike seeing all of the other girls in my school all thin and pretty. I want to fit in again.

by melinda_white98 on 1/4/2013 4:04:45 PM

This is going to be so fun. I'm looking forward to being healthy. One of my goals is to run more!

by oceanluva22 on 1/4/2013 3:07:12 PM

My New Years resolution is to put in the work and dedication so I can make my high school soccer team this fall as a freshman.

by soccerlover99 on 1/3/2013 7:44:38 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
HEYYYY so this april, I'm going to see Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran on the RED tour. I'm going with my best friend! I was wondering what i should wear... I want it to be cute and well that's all! THANKS Smile

Omigosh, I am so jealous!!!!!! You're going to have so much fun! Concerts are super casual, so I would wear jeans with cute booties, a scarf, and some layers. You might end up getting a t-shirt (I know I would) and would want to sneak it on over a tank top.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by riadaisy on 1/3/2013 3:29:55 PM

My resolution is to break out of my shyness, so I can do the things I have always wanted to do.

by photographynut2008 on 1/3/2013 2:25:00 PM

I want to get more flexible!

by WinnieGirlie on 1/3/2013 10:47:52 AM

My resolution is to not let little things in my life get in my way and stop me from doing what I want to do!

by maiasy on 1/3/2013 10:23:26 AM

One of my New Year's resolutions is not being afraid of trying something new. I have to step out of my comfort zone!

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/3/2013 8:57:27 AM

@neonroxursox My new years resolution is just like yours I want to break that shyness "wall" so I could talk more.

by prettysmilez on 1/3/2013 4:20:48 AM

Mine is to get a fit toned body, right now I'm underweightFrown I wanna get a six pack and a small butt!

by ForeverYoung501 on 1/3/2013 4:18:26 AM

Eat healthier, workout(and stick with it) lose a few pounds that I gained over the year and try new stuff.

by emmacd on 1/3/2013 3:14:38 AM

One is to be more social, because even though i have some friends, I avoid hanging out with them outside of school simply because I get scared that it'll be awkward or something. Another is to do my homework. I take procrastinating to a whole new level. For example, I have a huge project due the week we get back to school (like January 9th or 10th) that we were assigned months ago, and guess who hasn't started AT ALL? Me. I'm smart (I have gifted classes like tons of other people, but I'm actually gifted unlike tons of the people in those classes) but I just suck at the whole school thing. And the last one is to work out. This year I only have PE for one semester, which was last semester. That was pretty much my only exercise other than running around the house being hyper.

by emroxlol on 1/3/2013 2:29:54 AM

I used to be an acrobatic gymnast, but I stopped after seven years because of all the stress and drama I was caught up in. My New Year's resolution is to stretch every day so that I don't lose the flexibility I gained from gymnastics. 2 days in--so far so good!!

by 1blackat on 1/2/2013 8:56:30 PM

I'm going to learn to juggle.

by awtechnofish on 1/2/2013 8:02:06 PM

GAIN 10 lbs (in a healthy way)
be nicer to my mom
treat my sister with more respect
be an all around more pleasant person
be more thankful for the little things i have

by heathuuuur on 1/2/2013 7:45:33 PM

My resolution is to eat to have more healthier choices, like ice cream once a week, don't drink soda, and stuff like that. Even though I'm in shape, I would like to feel that healthy happiness Smile

I also want to be less shy, but that's probably gonna be hard. I'm not shy at ALL when you get to know me, but around people I'm not too close with, I don't talk really. So, those are my new year resolutions!

by neonroxursox on 1/2/2013 6:36:05 PM

Mine is to get a pet cockatoo, loose 10 lbs, and AFTER loosing 10 lbs, host a v-day party (with my crush!) and wear a cute dress with my newly toned body!!!

by aki2000 on 1/2/2013 6:18:50 PM

Mod mod mod
It seemed like my crush liked me when I first met him, so in October, I told my crush that I liked him. He barely even looked like he was listening. Then an hour later, I get a message from him on fb saying that he's sorry and he gave me his number to text him. I can't text on my phone, so I said that I couldn't. He said he had to tell me something, but it can't be over fb. Then the next day, I get a message from his bff rejecting me for him. My crush has been avoiding me all of November, but in December, we went to this snowball party. I threw tons of snowballs at him, and he had no choice but to throw some back. I chased him all around the room, and I could tell he liked it. Then yesterday, he liked my tbh status on fb. He never does that. There's this popular girl who practically asked him out, but he didn't say yes. Does it sound like he likes me?

Hey girlie, he might. Maybe his friend rejected you for him to be mean, not because your crush wanted to reject you. Talk to him about it, maybe over facebook so you don't have to worry about being face to face.

Lauren T.

by britishgurl on 1/2/2013 6:15:38 PM

Work-out more and go with a healthier diet!Smile

by Kendall annette:) on 1/2/2013 6:05:27 PM

I'm going to work out more and eat healthier. I also made a list of 13 things I want to do in 2013. It's pretty awesome Smile

by eileygrace1999 on 1/2/2013 5:48:29 PM

For my New Year's Resolution, I'm keeping better care of myself. And I'm going to try some new foods! Right now, I'm a vegetarian who doesn't eat a lot of veggies. I'm planning on trying more foods and hopefully finding more stuff I enjoy eating. (:

by tropicdog on 1/2/2013 5:24:24 PM

I'm going to stop being so stressed out and being a worry wart all the time. Quit my skin peeling habits, nervousness nail biting habit, and just keep calm and carry on. Laughing

by Susmita24 on 1/2/2013 5:02:53 PM

I made 2 big ones that I think it would TOTALLY help me.
1. To get my grades up before I become a freshman
2. To take better care of my body (fitness & hygiene)
Keep on living in 2013!!! <3

by rhmalin on 1/2/2013 4:57:48 PM

One of my resolutions is to try to see other peoples' perscpectives. Another one is to not eat oout of boredom, which is a bad habit of mine! :p I'm also going to try to write in my journal more. I have a ton of great stories!!!

by cmfox99 on 1/2/2013 4:33:31 PM

I'm going to make new friends and drop the bad influences. Smile

by libera on 1/2/2013 4:27:27 PM

I want to be a better Christian, eat healthier, be nicer, feel better about myself, and improve myself.

by gunqueen2000 on 1/2/2013 4:13:10 PM

My #1 rezzie for 2013 is to get into shape. I was in pretty good shape at the beginning of 2012, but I slowly just kind of let myself go. I gained about thirty pounds, and my goal is to lose it. And I also want to start eating healthier.
Another resolution of mine, is to be nicer. I'm not very nice person, tbh, and I want to change that. I want to stop judging everybody, stop gossiping, period, and just be a kinder person in general. I want to make everybody around me feel good about themselves rather than the opposite.
- Chloe O.

by Graciegang on 1/2/2013 4:08:38 PM

I made a ton of NYR's. I'm going to be nicer and a better Christian. I'm gonna stay away from negative friends. I'm gonna be more positive an outgoing and I'm gonna exercise more. And get a BF!

by teampeetapercy on 1/2/2013 4:00:04 PM