1 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Why you shouldn't rush to 'fess up to your crush

I told a guy I liked him after we’d spent an hour together at a soccer game, but he said he doesn’t want to go out. Shouldn’t...

Hi girls! Check out my channel! I can help you with guys, fashion, bff's and your natural beauty! Smile

by NaturalBeauty23 on 1/5/2013 7:20:18 PM

Mod mod mod i have a huge crush on a boy we used to hang out alot he even said he would beat up another boy for me one day then my friend told him i liked him at first he was still the same but then every one in sixth grade found out and they would tease us we started being more distant then my friend asked him if he liked me in front of me and he said he didnt know ive caught him staring at me alot his friends say he doesnt like me but one day i heard him saying he liked a girl who fit my description yesterday i heard his friend tease him about liking someone but one day i waved and smiled at him and he gave me a confused look and waved back i dont think he could like another girl because everyone thinks hes a nerd and he has no girlfriend he cant be shy because he hangsout with girls like he does with guys so my, questions, are why did he say he didnt know whether he liked me, why does
he stare at me, and what should i do since we barely talk anymore

hey! 1) He may not be ready to admit that he likes you or not 2)maybe he stares at you because he likes you Smile 3) just wait and see what happens! Smile

Helen S.

by Rain278 on 1/3/2013 7:12:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have a crush on this guy from church and he knows i like him. last month my step brother told him i wanted to go out with him behind my back then he said he wasnt ready for a new relationship because he has to focus on school so he can get into a good collage well now a month later he has a new girlfriend and i am furious what should i do i just like him so much and in a way it feels like he lied to my little brother Frown

Hey! You have to move on from this guy. I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, the hurt will go away even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by kaitliegirl on 1/3/2013 6:09:14 PM

This guy asked me out on New Year's Day through text. I talked to my parents and they said I could say yes so I did. I met him at a soccer game a few months back. He goes to a neighboring school. I am friends with some people at his school. And yesterday he got his iPod taken away which was the only form of talk we had, so I couldn't text him. I texted my friend who goes to his school to ask him if he knew when he was getting his iPod back. And my friend asked that but she also asked him if he asked me out yet. He said "no". Why would he say that? On New Year's Day when we were texting a lot he called me his girlfriend. Why wouldhe have told her he hasn't asked me out yet? Thanks

Hey Chica, a lot of things could be going on. Maybe he doesn't know where you stand, maybe he doesn't trust this girl. Sometimes there is a misconnection and  either you didn't understand him or he didn;t understand you. It's difficult to judge tone through a text. Once your able to see him again or talk, ask him whats up.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ljbdaisy on 1/3/2013 4:25:09 PM

MOD MOD!!
I keep posting this comment but it never shows up so I hope it does this time. My BFF has a crush on my BGF and she wants me to find out if he likes her back but how can I do that without straight up asking him? I need help ASAP!!

Hey Girl, that's a tough one. Try hinting at it, maybe dropping things like "omg, (enter bff name here) said the funniest joke today, did you think it was funny." or "I really liked her outfit, what about you?" Little things like that.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Glitter_Freak on 1/3/2013 3:50:07 PM

by Ljbdaisy on 1/3/2013 11:50:21 AM

MODERATOR,
Tomorrow afternoon, Me and my brother are going to the movies with my crushes family. what should I wear? And what if I say something stupid? please help

Hey Chica, be yourself and it won't be a big deal if you say something silly. just laugh it off, it will show your confidence and guys love it when a girl can make fun of herself a little bit. The movies a re super casual so just throw on some jeans with a cute sweater and a zip up jacket. Then lightly accessorize- maybe add a bracelet and your fave pair of boots.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by luvleylady13 on 1/3/2013 10:51:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want some resolutions for 2013. I don't want to sound overly-confident, but I'm happy with myself! Smile I want to become more flexible in my left leg (I dance). But I want something more than that to work up to. Help? Laughing

Hey girlie, you're absolutely not overly confident! It's great that you're happy with yourself. Resolutions that are too big are the ones most likely to fail. So just make some small goals for yourself. Like maybe you want to do better in a certain class or be more organized. You could have a resolution to read more this year or eat less of a snack that's not so good for you.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/2/2013 8:25:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
The day after I left for winter break, I FB messaged the guy I like. I gave him my nuber wanting to see what he would do. After a bit of chatting, he gave me his number and the next day he textd me. We textd for about 6 days nonstop. I thought it was going really well, he was flirty and so was I. But then the day before new years eve, I asked if he had plans then suggested we hang out. He told me that he hangs with his family and when he has a girlfriend he will hang with her. So when I asked if he had a GF he said kinda. She lives in the state he just moved away from. I was really upset because the next morning he told me we could just be friends. I am wondering why he took so long to tell me about his GF and why he was acting flirty if he has a GF. I still like him even though today at school he ignored me. What do I do? I don't want to lose his friendship or potential romance!!!! Help!!!
Love,
HEart broken and confused Frown

Hey girlie, keep being friendly. Stay friends with him and maybe when he and his gf break up he'll see you as a potential gf. Just text him and ask what he's been up to.

Lauren T.

by pepk6 on 1/2/2013 7:23:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like this boy. He is really nice, really funny, but he flirts with almost every girl.
I noticed he acts differently around me. We were partners for a project, and he told his friend he was trying to creep me out. Also, three times when I was standing in his way during cooking class, he put his hands on my shoulders and moved me (gently). When other people got in the way, he just asked them to move. Also, during classes he says my name, so I look over and he just smiles. He did this maybe fifteen times. Does he like me?

hey girl! well, you said he flirts with every girl, so it's hard to say. while he's sending positive signs, he may just be a player. try to become closer with him and be better friends before you decide if he likes you or not.

xoxo