10 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

13 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

14 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Joke's on this jerk

It was the day before winter break, and I wanted my crush know my feelings about him. As I was walking up to him, his friend...

MOD MOD
Ok thanks..I'll try not to let other peoples opinions influence me. They don't even know him so what they think really shouldn't matter anyway...anyway thanks for the advice!

by maggie183 on 1/13/2013 7:37:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There is this really sweet and funny guy who likes me but problem is I'm in 11th grade and he's in 9th. The age difference doesn't feel like a big deal or matter to me or him. We connect so well and have SO much fun together..we're really great friends. But everyone else considers it a VERY big deal and thinks it's totally weird that I would consider going out with a freshman when I'm a junior. So now they've got me analyzing our ages and thinking that it is kind of weird when really the age difference has always been there but it has never mattered.
I'm really confused..and torn. When I'm with him it doesn't feel like he's younger then me at all (he's really mature for his age..and I'm suuuper short so that could be why..)
Anyway, idk what to do..is everyone else right? Should I try to forget about this guy? If so how?!? Because I really like him and he understands me better then any guy ever has
Thanks so much for the advice<3 I really appreciate it

Hey girlie, don't let age influence your decision. If you like him and you don't think it's a big deal, then don't worry about it! You know what's best for you and if he's someone you want to be with, go for it!

Lauren T.

by maggie183 on 1/13/2013 7:01:39 PM

I have a friend that has a crush on me but is to scared to ask me out. I don't like him that way he feels more like a little brother. what shoul i do/say that won't hurt his feelings?

Hey cola, make it clear to him you like him but not in that way. Say something like "I'm so happy I have a friend like you" or "You're like an awesome brother I never had". Hopefully this will make him feel better. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cola on 1/11/2013 7:55:26 PM

I noticed that this one guy I know looks at me and smiles I think
It's flattering but the look in his eyes is like he's looking at a juicy
Steak he seems like a nice guy but the way he stares
Creeps me out I'm not trying to sound mean though

hey redvelvetluv! haha that could be a bit creepy. if you want to see if he is interested, try talking to him a bit to see how he responds to you and behaves. or just take his attention to you as a compliment and continue with your day!

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 3:01:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I wrote a comment for advice yesterday but
It still hasn't been posted

hey girl! are you sure? if you post a question for mods to multiple articles, we usually only answer one and delete the rest. so make sure you don't comment the same question a bunch, then it'll be tougher for you to find our answer!

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 1/9/2013 9:28:06 AM

My mod comments aren't posting!!!! I keep trying over & over, but nothing happens! It's been like this for a week! Please help?!

Hey girl,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble with the site! Your comments don't post instantly because they have to be approved and answered by a moderator, which can take longer if there are a lot of comments on the site. I don't see any comments posted from your username from tonight, but if you repost any questions you have I would be happy to answer them. Thanks for visiting GirlsLife.com!

Meghan D.

by jazzdancer99 on 1/7/2013 7:18:02 PM

mod mod mod
OK, my new years resolution is to be a vegetarian because my dad is one and so is my crush. The only thing is I'm and archer so I need meat and protein to get stronger. Is it worth it though?

Hey girl, for some people being a vegetarian works. But if you already know you need meat and protein, I would just continue eating the way you usually do!

lauren r.

by heartfashion27 on 1/6/2013 11:40:04 AM

Just walk by him, flip your hair, glare at him, wink, and then walk away. It will leave him really confused and thinking what you're gonna do.

by transform2314 on 1/4/2013 9:06:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!! My bro is inviting my crush over tomorrow (they're friends) and I have no idea how to act so he'll notice me! They'll mostly be playing video games and stuff. Like, when I am around him my face turns really red. And how do I act so that no one will guess I like him? I don't want anyone to know so please help! Thanks a bunch!

Meghan D.

by ralinia on 1/4/2013 6:16:53 PM

Mod mod mod!
So, my new years resolution was to be healthy and stuff....But my willpower is weak. I work out and eat healthy everyday. Do you think I could have a few days where I can get a soda or a slice of pizza? Like, if I'm sick, or one day during the month, or the first day of my period when I'm REALLY craving things. PLEASE answer.

Hey girl,

It is okay to have a treat once in a while as long as you are eating plenty of fruits and veggies and exercising regularly Smile

Meghan D.

by angelicjade on 1/4/2013 11:22:45 AM

Does anybody else find that picture really creepy??

by arcusashue on 1/4/2013 10:47:15 AM

That is not the best picture!

by Sweetheart ♥ on 1/4/2013 1:17:54 AM

So what is the joke on the jerk? That is a real jerk a big jerk.

by fashionqn on 1/3/2013 10:15:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
Okay so I really really really like this guy that I haven't talked to much. I show cattle and he is a freshman and im in 8th grade.
1.) How do I be less shy when i actually do see him?
2.)What should I ask him about that I don't already know
3.)How do I ask for his number?
4.)I don't have a facebook but my sister will sometimes let me use hers so sometimes I like look at his facebook so im kinda stalking him but I never post anything.
Any help is amazing! Thank You!

hey! 1) just try to think of him as you would any friend, it'll help you relax 2) try asking him for help with schoolwork or something 3) just ask if you can text him sometime and then he'll give you his number.  good luck Smile

Helen S.

by Cowsrule11 on 1/3/2013 8:36:53 PM

That's mean, but maybe he was just saying that as a joke. Like sometimes I might walk up to a boy and he would be like "Oh, let's go Lizzie's here now." But just kidding around.... OR he can be really stupid!

by neonroxursox on 1/3/2013 7:56:48 PM

Hey ladies! Looking for fashion advice, have some to give? Check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh) We currently have one position available and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/3/2013 7:50:17 PM

modmodmod
Theres this guy that keeps flirting with me-- in front of his girlfriend. He's a senior and was friends with my brother who graduated last year, and im a freshman. He likes to make people feel awkward, and hes really weird. He calls me pretty and cute all the time. He was talking about how he wanted to have to wives, me and his gf. He's obviously kidding about that, but... do you think he likes me? even just a little? i was just kinda wondering lol... not that i would do anything, im not allowed to date yet and im good friends with his gf

hey! Yeah I think he might like you. Some guys just love flirting Smile

Helen S.

by janbradylolz on 1/3/2013 7:41:58 PM

Even if he was lying, that's really mean.

by 1blackat on 1/3/2013 7:32:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi! So, I have 2 questions:1. I have a friend who is 100 pounds overweight. I know she isn't healthy. What can I do to help her?
2. Im ugly . I know this is true. I have bad acne,glasses and frizzy hair. I also feel fat even though the doctor and everybody says I'm skinny.How can I help myself view me differently

Hey! 1) Your overweight friend needs your support, but it's not your place to help her unless she asks. If you suggest she change her lifestyle you may get the opposite reaction than you're hoping for 2) You are not ugly. I know this is true. You just need some perspective. Why do you feel that way about yourself? do you compare your looks to other people's? i think you'll find that once you can stop doing that, you'll be able to accept yourself more fully. good luck to you!

Helen S.

by auslly123 on 1/3/2013 6:59:56 PM

He could have been lying you know.... If it were you asking him alone & somewhere in private he might have said yes. Some guys say no when they really want to say yes so they don't get made fun of. I know my crush does.
Person teasing us: You two are perfect togeth-
My crush: No.
and me at the same time: Shut up.

by prplppleater on 1/3/2013 5:25:40 PM