14 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

15 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

16 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Get moving with our Bunheads-esque playlist

ABC Family’s hit show Bunheads is making a mid-season return this Monday, Jan. 7, and we’ve got our tights, leotard and perfectly-pinned ’do ready to go. In the...

MOD MOD MOD!
i signed up for a dance class that starts tomorrow and my period just came back! im worried that im gonna get sick during it or something. no, i am not trying tampons. but thankfully i am gonna wear jazz pants, not a leo. so like any tips? thanks!

Hey girlie, your pad might not be the most comfortable while you're dancing, but exercise and movement during your period is good for you. It actually helps relieve cramps and other discomfort. So be careful with the movement of your pad, but work hard during your class.

Lauren T.

by Carrie_Underwood on 1/6/2013 6:18:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm arguing with a friend. We have different views on a subject and she is saying she doesn't want to be my friend anymore because of this. This isn't a subject in which there is a right or wrong, but she is threatening to not be my friend because i have a different opinion on the matter. What should I do?

Hey girl, I think you should confront her about it. No general argument should end a relationship, especially if it's not even dealing with you two. Tell her you don't think this matter should change your relationship and you're completely entitled to your opinion. Then give her a little time to cool off.

lauren r.

by lissielou on 1/6/2013 1:58:18 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
How can I make the school week go by faster?

Hey girl,

Maybe you could try spending time with your friends at lunch and after school and try to focus on the enjoyable parts of class that you like! And it doesn't hurt to look forward to your weekend plans Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 8:43:50 PM

Heyy Girls, Join my club; Its all about Fashion and Beauty !!! All of the positions are open, we will have an outfit of the day and a tip of the day and you can ask all of your questions, all you have to do is join!!!
PLEASE JOIN (:

by nazirah817 on 1/5/2013 4:36:03 PM

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BUNHEADS

by YayaYuiki on 1/5/2013 4:35:01 PM

Bunheads..is it really weird I've NEVER seen that show? My friend who is a ballet dancer loves it haha

by maggie183 on 1/5/2013 1:54:48 PM

I really didn't like bunheads, and I do ballet!

by WinnieGirlie on 1/5/2013 11:14:12 AM

I LOOOOOVE BUNHEADS!

by lemondancer18 on 1/5/2013 9:36:10 AM

I love Shark in the Water!
There is also a song I'd like to add on there. There is a girl named Rochelle Diamante. She wrote a song called Queen Bee that you can listen on YouTube and ITunes. Request her on your local radio station and spread the news!

by transform2314 on 1/5/2013 1:12:49 AM