7 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

10 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

11 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

3 ways to not be embarrassed about buying tampons

Tell me if this sounds familiar: That time of the month is comin’ up fast, you check your tampon stash and—ugh!—your sis left the box...

@yayaYuiki LoL if I were there I would start laughing.

by justrainbowz on 1/5/2013 4:51:52 PM

I was staying the night with my friend and we were at walmart. She and I were on our periods and i did't bring pads. No women clerks were there and we set up a pack of pads and tampons and the clerk was a teenage guy and he asked really loudly "What are THESE?!?!?!?!"

by YayaYuiki on 1/5/2013 4:40:49 PM

Heyy Girls, Join my club; Its all about Fashion and Beauty !!! All of the positions are open, we will have an outfit of the day and a tip of the day and you can ask all of your questions, all you have to do is join!!!
PLEASE JOIN (:

by nazirah817 on 1/5/2013 4:40:01 PM

my most emabarrasing tampon story happened last week. my uncle took me and my mom to the grocery store to get a few items and my mom stopped by the tampons because she was on her period and she asked me right in front of my uncle which ones do i like _____? i was so embarrassed

by fearless;) on 1/5/2013 11:31:37 AM

Or u could just go into a check_out aisle that has a woman clerk. She'd understand.

by pinklol56 on 1/5/2013 11:01:48 AM

i kinda had an embarrassing moment. this guy was going through a pocket in my back pack and was like "are there any feminine products in here". it didn't really bother me but i was like "yes would you like one" he didn't except it and just kinda stood there. it was sooo funny

by luve2cheer on 1/5/2013 7:34:49 AM

Ha my dad said he was going to give me and my sisters money to go buy at least a months supply of tampons for our emergency packs.

by kannjenkins on 1/5/2013 2:31:25 AM

@Chloe<3 , same here! Be proud of being a woman, you gonna have to go to the store someday alone and buy yourself some feminine needs, so it's best to start now so the embarrassment will banish! Once, I had put a kotex pad in my pull over hoodie and I was taking it off at my best guy friend's house caz it was getting too hot in there so when I did, the pad fell on the floor, my best guy friend saw and he said," What the hell is this suppose to be?" After 2 hours and some minutes, he understand what type of puberty us gals goes through so now, he helps me out when it's that time of the month again, he tease me about it like coming up to me saying," Hey, yo did Aunt Flo show up around this week yet?" I always laugh caz it's so funny all the time! xD Especially the accent!

by Susmita24 on 1/5/2013 1:26:08 AM

My most embarrassing tampon story is when I was at the store picking out tampons and a boy I knew passed by me.

by supersingershannon on 1/4/2013 11:30:00 PM

It's so cool that the site mentioned in #2 sends subscribers chocolate and a present. It makes that time of the month easier and less painful.

by scamp24 on 1/4/2013 10:40:05 PM