15 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

16 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

17 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Take your pick: 4 guys to go for this year

Sigh, the tall, dark and handsome heartthrob of the hallways. Just one flash of the popular kid’s pearly whites leaves your heart aflutter and your knees...

I consider myself a Tech Nerd and I'm not afraid to show it!

by sadmac356 on 7/15/2013 12:01:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, here it goes.i have had a crush on my new guyfriend for a year.last week i found out he liked my best friend. i was eventually ok with it. an hour ago, i got an email from my guyfriend saying my other friend had said she was angry at him for what he did to me. thing is, he didn't do anything! she also said she had seen his e-mails to me. i did show her one email, about him apologizing for his friend being a total jerk to me. i am very upset at my friend, and i feel very bad. What should i do?PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! The important thing here is to talk to your friend and this boy in person. It seems hard, but I find that email and texting can be very emotionally distancing. Talking in person allows everyone an equal chance to tell their side of it. Good luck!

Helen S.

by cupcake_mutt13 on 3/9/2013 1:08:43 PM

Mod mod mod!
I don't want a boyfriend but I have this big crush on a guy. He is a good friend and my girlfriends want to set us up, and I said no. They keep bugging me about how they think that he likes me back and that we are "soul mates". Is it wrong to like a guy you don't want to go out with? I just dont think I'm ready for a bf. Am I leading him on? I am very confused!

hey! I think that's absolutely ok. there's nothing wrong with playing the field at your age. You're young, so just meet new people and make friends right now. good luck!

Helen S.

by bass2001 on 1/25/2013 10:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!! I told this guy I liked him after knowing him for three months. he never responded, but I asked him about it and he said he wasn't boyfriend material for me. I'm confused because he was flirting with me a week ago asking me to come over to his place (yes, im in college and still come to this website!! useful stuff!!) and hang out with his friends. I was telling him I was heading to a get together with friends and that "i go where the party is at" to be funny. he responded saying that he was the party where he lived, and that I should go there because I wanted to go to a party. then, I told him if i didn't know any better i thought he was hitting on me, and he said not to second guess myself. I thought he meant that flirtatiously, so I responded saying I couldn't go crazy about him like that again, and he was like, "crazy for just a night." Now I know what that means and I didn't actually go over, but was he hitting on me because he actually likes me???

Hey girl,

If he's flirting with you but not wanting to be your boyfriend, he might like you but not be ready for a relationship. If he said he doesn't want to be your boyfriend I would trust him even if his flirting seems otherwise! Try to stay friends with him and find a guy who is totally boyfriend material Smile

Meghan D.

by dukes4life92 on 1/18/2013 9:56:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD Im having trouble reading my crushes signals. I cant tell if he likes me as just a friend or if he might be startin to crush back. Ive known him for a few months, we talk almost every chance we get and were both laughing the whole time, we always walk together after this one class. Hes also got pretty good body language towards me, like he makes eye contact, and is generally squared in my direction when he talks to me. He even came up behind me this one time and started ruffling my hair ( I knew he was there, he wasnt creeping) Whats confusing me is how many people say guys who like you are shy around you. He isnt. Hes extremely outgoing. I can't tell if this is just how he is, cause Im not nervous around him, or if he doesnt like me like that. He also always smiles when he sees me in the halls, sometimes he waves. Ive taken quizzes (urs & others) & gotten good results mostly, but my friends dont have much guy experience and i want a human opinion. Im in HS if that matters

hey girl! well these all sound like positive signs. try not to overthink the situation. keep flirting, and maybe even casually ask him to hang out. itll let him know youre interested without putting any pressure on him. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Bluestar479 on 1/16/2013 4:04:50 PM

Hey girl,

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some

blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate.

Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a

parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! ♥, Your

Blog Patrol Babes
Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 11:03:02 PM

What is with girls and flirting with their
Friends boyfriends I mean seriously that
Is your FRIENDS boyfriend I keep reading
Comments like my best friends boyfriend
Is so cute and I really want to make out
With my best friends boyfriend it's like seriously?!
That's your best friend why do girls do this?
Please explain

Hey girlie,

I am sure they feel bad about it, but you can't control your feelings, so those girls might have had a crush on those guys for a while, even if they're not acting on it! Of course you should never do that to a best friend though!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 10:14:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so in about 2 weeks, I'm starting a co-ed indoor soccer league. I am the only girl on my team, but I am great at making friends with guys. This wouldn't bother me, but I have a boyfriend, and I think he is annoyed at me now, or jealous. I can't even control what team I'm on! I don't want him to be mad at me, and it's not like I'm going to break up with him for a guy I just met. Also, I'm scared that all of the guys are going to be better than me, and I'll look sweaty, gross, and like a loser, even though I've been playing for 3 years. I have no idea what to do. I need help ASAP. Thanks in advance! I really appreciate it

Hey girlie,

I would just talk to your boyfriend and tell him that you like being friends with guys, but you only want to be more than friends with him! You could also introduce him to the guys on your team to help him feel more comfortable with them. As for the guys being better than you, don't worry about that at all! A league is about working with the team, and you'll all have something great to contribute. And I'm sure they're expecting you to look sweaty since it's a sport. That doesn't make you a loser at all, it makes you awesome for exercising and not being intimidated by a coed league!

Meghan D.

by smiley12345 on 1/11/2013 9:17:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hey so I have a bf and he's really sweet and I have liked him for a super long time and when he finally asked me out I was SUPER happy!!! But before I liked him I liked these three guys let's call them drake, jake and dan.. Well the other day I noticed drake staring at me, so I talked to him about it and he said that he has a crush on me, but I told him I have a bf so he walked away with a really sad look.. Then Jake came up to me and said he has liked me for a super long time and that im gorgeous but he knows I have a boyfriend so he walked away.. Then last night dan came up to me and asked who my best friend likes and I said im not gonna tell him cuz she's my best friend and he said well what if she told me who you liked?! and I was like ummm my boyfriend!! and I started laughing and he looked down and walked away with a really sad look! I still like all of them! What should I do!?!!?!?! thank you!! (ps. sorry for the length!)

Hey kkheartspink, you have a boyfriend now so you can't really talk to those guys. It's okay to be in a relationship and still think other guys are cute, but don't make a move. Eventually you'll get over them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kkheartspink on 1/11/2013 6:37:18 PM

I seriously like this kid whos mom is friends with my mom but we never talkFrown what should i do//

by Katelynne Ferrebee on 1/9/2013 7:32:20 PM