1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Take your pick: 4 guys to go for this year

Sigh, the tall, dark and handsome heartthrob of the hallways. Just one flash of the popular kid’s pearly whites leaves your heart aflutter and your knees...

Except for the skater boy, i would go for, have fallen for, and fit in with that crowd. My boyfriend would be either artsy hipster or drama king, IF i could get one :S

by cupcake_mutt13 on 1/6/2013 10:16:28 PM

I generally agree with what you're saying, except since when is every popular guy unable to carry a conversation or be in tune with your feelings?

by Fly1213 on 1/6/2013 5:45:06 PM

Nerd rule the earth

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/6/2013 5:29:52 PM

I have to say,nerds rule Laughing

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/6/2013 11:24:04 AM

Me and my bff aren't in the same homeroom this year so we have no classes together. We have lunch together but shes considered "popular and the leader of the group" and sometimes I don't want to hang with them so I hang with two of my close friends who don't like hanging with them either. How can I hang with her more without the posse and not just outside of school??

Hey girl, you're going to have to talk to her about it. She probably doesn't know exactly how you feel about the situation. Make it clear to her that you want to spend more 1 on 1 time with her in school. She'll understand!

lauren r.

by zebranista<3 on 1/6/2013 11:06:55 AM

Mod Mod Mod
-Sorry if this is quite lengthy, but I need help figuring things out. So, of course, there's this guy. He's super funny, sweet.... just everything about him I love! From the article thing on this page, he's the "Drama King" type- in choir, show choir, drama, and a really good student (even in honors classes!). To make this a quicker summary of what all has happened, basically at a New Years Party we were both at he talked about a girl he really liked to everyone. Secretly, I let my feelings for him go because he liked another girl. Then, just this past Friday and Saturday, things happened at a festival thing for us drama people in our state. What we did there was spend the night at a hotel and there was a banquet, dance, workshops, ect. But one moment specifically, at the dance, he asked me to dance with him twice, once to a fast song, then to a slow song. A friend told me he was deciding between me and this other girl. I'm confused. Please help me, what is up here?!?!

Hey girl, if you're still interested in him, let him continue what he's doing, but don't get too caught up just because this other girl is still in the picture. If you want to be with him, make it clear to him that you're interested. If you don't, then just stick to being friends!

lauren r.

by gabster08 on 1/6/2013 10:49:46 AM

So I like this guy but he doesn't know me and obviously doesn't like me (I'm not completely sure about that) how do I get him to notice me? I haven't even talked to him. (Which is kinda stupid I know) plus he's really shy and I know his name '

by Liset 3100 on 1/6/2013 10:14:26 AM

I was just dating a Drama King! You guys right, we told EVERYTHING to each other and he was so sweet! But since we met in a play we don't go to the same school. He broke up with me cause he said long-distance was too hard. We are still best friends though cause we were before that. Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/6/2013 9:48:33 AM

My boyfriend fits both the artsy and the theater guy, but he hates hipsters. He's one of the most hipster people I know XD I love him <3 haha

by Bornagain on 1/6/2013 8:58:06 AM

Mod mod mod i need topics to talk about with my crush we started growing distant and dont talk anymore but i want him back so im gonna start talking to him again hes in band and were both in the gifted classes and were in sixth grade im thinking about joining band too we have homeroom 1st block and 5th block together also im nervese because we havent talked in a while and we used to talk alot

Hey girl, talk about music, movies, classes, homework, anything! Just whenever you think of something when you're in the same room talk about it. Maybe you can get him to help you with homework? (even if you don't necessarily need the help)

lauren r.