Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

2 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

3 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Take your pick: 4 guys to go for this year

Sigh, the tall, dark and handsome heartthrob of the hallways. Just one flash of the popular kid’s pearly whites leaves your heart aflutter and your knees...

I consider myself a Tech Nerd and I'm not afraid to show it!

by sadmac356 on 7/15/2013 12:01:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, here it goes.i have had a crush on my new guyfriend for a year.last week i found out he liked my best friend. i was eventually ok with it. an hour ago, i got an email from my guyfriend saying my other friend had said she was angry at him for what he did to me. thing is, he didn't do anything! she also said she had seen his e-mails to me. i did show her one email, about him apologizing for his friend being a total jerk to me. i am very upset at my friend, and i feel very bad. What should i do?PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! The important thing here is to talk to your friend and this boy in person. It seems hard, but I find that email and texting can be very emotionally distancing. Talking in person allows everyone an equal chance to tell their side of it. Good luck!

Helen S.

by cupcake_mutt13 on 3/9/2013 1:08:43 PM

Mod mod mod!
I don't want a boyfriend but I have this big crush on a guy. He is a good friend and my girlfriends want to set us up, and I said no. They keep bugging me about how they think that he likes me back and that we are "soul mates". Is it wrong to like a guy you don't want to go out with? I just dont think I'm ready for a bf. Am I leading him on? I am very confused!

hey! I think that's absolutely ok. there's nothing wrong with playing the field at your age. You're young, so just meet new people and make friends right now. good luck!

Helen S.

by bass2001 on 1/25/2013 10:27:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!! I told this guy I liked him after knowing him for three months. he never responded, but I asked him about it and he said he wasn't boyfriend material for me. I'm confused because he was flirting with me a week ago asking me to come over to his place (yes, im in college and still come to this website!! useful stuff!!) and hang out with his friends. I was telling him I was heading to a get together with friends and that "i go where the party is at" to be funny. he responded saying that he was the party where he lived, and that I should go there because I wanted to go to a party. then, I told him if i didn't know any better i thought he was hitting on me, and he said not to second guess myself. I thought he meant that flirtatiously, so I responded saying I couldn't go crazy about him like that again, and he was like, "crazy for just a night." Now I know what that means and I didn't actually go over, but was he hitting on me because he actually likes me???

Hey girl,

If he's flirting with you but not wanting to be your boyfriend, he might like you but not be ready for a relationship. If he said he doesn't want to be your boyfriend I would trust him even if his flirting seems otherwise! Try to stay friends with him and find a guy who is totally boyfriend material Smile

Meghan D.

by dukes4life92 on 1/18/2013 9:56:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD Im having trouble reading my crushes signals. I cant tell if he likes me as just a friend or if he might be startin to crush back. Ive known him for a few months, we talk almost every chance we get and were both laughing the whole time, we always walk together after this one class. Hes also got pretty good body language towards me, like he makes eye contact, and is generally squared in my direction when he talks to me. He even came up behind me this one time and started ruffling my hair ( I knew he was there, he wasnt creeping) Whats confusing me is how many people say guys who like you are shy around you. He isnt. Hes extremely outgoing. I can't tell if this is just how he is, cause Im not nervous around him, or if he doesnt like me like that. He also always smiles when he sees me in the halls, sometimes he waves. Ive taken quizzes (urs & others) & gotten good results mostly, but my friends dont have much guy experience and i want a human opinion. Im in HS if that matters

hey girl! well these all sound like positive signs. try not to overthink the situation. keep flirting, and maybe even casually ask him to hang out. itll let him know youre interested without putting any pressure on him. good luck!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Bluestar479 on 1/16/2013 4:04:50 PM

Hey girl,

While we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some

blogger babes may find your comment offensive or inappropriate.

Please discontinue to ask or comment about this subject and talk to a

parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor. Love and thanks! ♥, Your

Blog Patrol Babes
Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 11:03:02 PM

What is with girls and flirting with their
Friends boyfriends I mean seriously that
Is your FRIENDS boyfriend I keep reading
Comments like my best friends boyfriend
Is so cute and I really want to make out
With my best friends boyfriend it's like seriously?!
That's your best friend why do girls do this?
Please explain

Hey girlie,

I am sure they feel bad about it, but you can't control your feelings, so those girls might have had a crush on those guys for a while, even if they're not acting on it! Of course you should never do that to a best friend though!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 1/11/2013 10:14:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so in about 2 weeks, I'm starting a co-ed indoor soccer league. I am the only girl on my team, but I am great at making friends with guys. This wouldn't bother me, but I have a boyfriend, and I think he is annoyed at me now, or jealous. I can't even control what team I'm on! I don't want him to be mad at me, and it's not like I'm going to break up with him for a guy I just met. Also, I'm scared that all of the guys are going to be better than me, and I'll look sweaty, gross, and like a loser, even though I've been playing for 3 years. I have no idea what to do. I need help ASAP. Thanks in advance! I really appreciate it

Hey girlie,

I would just talk to your boyfriend and tell him that you like being friends with guys, but you only want to be more than friends with him! You could also introduce him to the guys on your team to help him feel more comfortable with them. As for the guys being better than you, don't worry about that at all! A league is about working with the team, and you'll all have something great to contribute. And I'm sure they're expecting you to look sweaty since it's a sport. That doesn't make you a loser at all, it makes you awesome for exercising and not being intimidated by a coed league!

Meghan D.

by smiley12345 on 1/11/2013 9:17:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hey so I have a bf and he's really sweet and I have liked him for a super long time and when he finally asked me out I was SUPER happy!!! But before I liked him I liked these three guys let's call them drake, jake and dan.. Well the other day I noticed drake staring at me, so I talked to him about it and he said that he has a crush on me, but I told him I have a bf so he walked away with a really sad look.. Then Jake came up to me and said he has liked me for a super long time and that im gorgeous but he knows I have a boyfriend so he walked away.. Then last night dan came up to me and asked who my best friend likes and I said im not gonna tell him cuz she's my best friend and he said well what if she told me who you liked?! and I was like ummm my boyfriend!! and I started laughing and he looked down and walked away with a really sad look! I still like all of them! What should I do!?!!?!?! thank you!! (ps. sorry for the length!)

Hey kkheartspink, you have a boyfriend now so you can't really talk to those guys. It's okay to be in a relationship and still think other guys are cute, but don't make a move. Eventually you'll get over them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kkheartspink on 1/11/2013 6:37:18 PM

I seriously like this kid whos mom is friends with my mom but we never talkFrown what should i do//

by Katelynne Ferrebee on 1/9/2013 7:32:20 PM

i just got cut from the basketball team but now there isnt any sports or clubs left and i want to be a part of a group. Any suggestions on what i should do chicas??

by badatbasketball on 1/9/2013 5:46:27 PM

hey um i like this guy and he goes to my school now and like we love to talk to each other but he is my best friend boyfriend i don't know what to do!

by cutiepielover23 on 1/9/2013 10:36:11 AM

um well i like this guy named jabarie but i don't know if he like me back but i am not sure hope so!

by cutiepielover23 on 1/9/2013 10:33:09 AM

The best guy would have the best points of all these guys

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/8/2013 6:11:50 PM

It would be hard to find a guy with all those qualities so I want one of each. Ill do the artsy guy first, then have one of the others, each one for the different seasons of the year. And I would like to end with the one that I like the best. But I want the one with the hot body for the summer, so I can show him off to my friends at the pool and beach.

by fashionqn on 1/8/2013 5:38:15 PM

I like my crush he used to like me but then he said l was annoying i really like him and he sometimes talks to me but we never see each other except for in the hallways he rides my bus and live in my neighbor hood i need help i reallt like him i have to get him b4 dem stupid girls especially my ex best friend help plz

by mindless_101 on 1/8/2013 7:15:35 AM

When you are also into drama club and such(like I am). You don't need to worry about the drama king's schedule. Smile

by a_school_nerd on 1/7/2013 10:08:32 PM

hi Smile so i like this guy but im not sure if he likes me back. He talks to me a lot and asks me how i am and says hello everytime i see him.we were taking a test and he finished before me and before he got up to turn in his test he put his arm around me and said i know you can do it. then turned in his test came back and did the same thing! What does that mean? Im really confused by him. I followed him on instagram and he allowed me to follow him but didnt follow back... what does that mean? lol im just really confused. What does those two things mean? I really like him and our formal is febuary second so I want to know if it is ok to get closer to him and see if he actually likes me.

Hey girl,

It sounds like he likes you at least as a friend, and it was definitely sweet of him to wish you good luck on that test! Maybe he just doesn't use Instagram very much or doesn't want to follow too many people. If your formal is not until February, maybe you could keep getting to know him as friends until then (you'll show him how awesome you are and get a better sense of whether or not he likes you) and then ask him to dance with you when it comes around. Good luck!
Meghan D.

by zobo251 on 1/7/2013 8:05:10 PM

My bf sounds like a alot of those combined

by 27jangirl on 1/7/2013 3:48:42 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/6/2013 10:30:35 PM

Except for the skater boy, i would go for, have fallen for, and fit in with that crowd. My boyfriend would be either artsy hipster or drama king, IF i could get one :S

by cupcake_mutt13 on 1/6/2013 10:16:28 PM

I generally agree with what you're saying, except since when is every popular guy unable to carry a conversation or be in tune with your feelings?

by Fly1213 on 1/6/2013 5:45:06 PM

Nerd rule the earth

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/6/2013 5:29:52 PM

I have to say,nerds rule Laughing

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/6/2013 11:24:04 AM

Me and my bff aren't in the same homeroom this year so we have no classes together. We have lunch together but shes considered "popular and the leader of the group" and sometimes I don't want to hang with them so I hang with two of my close friends who don't like hanging with them either. How can I hang with her more without the posse and not just outside of school??

Hey girl, you're going to have to talk to her about it. She probably doesn't know exactly how you feel about the situation. Make it clear to her that you want to spend more 1 on 1 time with her in school. She'll understand!

lauren r.

by zebranista<3 on 1/6/2013 11:06:55 AM

Mod Mod Mod
-Sorry if this is quite lengthy, but I need help figuring things out. So, of course, there's this guy. He's super funny, sweet.... just everything about him I love! From the article thing on this page, he's the "Drama King" type- in choir, show choir, drama, and a really good student (even in honors classes!). To make this a quicker summary of what all has happened, basically at a New Years Party we were both at he talked about a girl he really liked to everyone. Secretly, I let my feelings for him go because he liked another girl. Then, just this past Friday and Saturday, things happened at a festival thing for us drama people in our state. What we did there was spend the night at a hotel and there was a banquet, dance, workshops, ect. But one moment specifically, at the dance, he asked me to dance with him twice, once to a fast song, then to a slow song. A friend told me he was deciding between me and this other girl. I'm confused. Please help me, what is up here?!?!

Hey girl, if you're still interested in him, let him continue what he's doing, but don't get too caught up just because this other girl is still in the picture. If you want to be with him, make it clear to him that you're interested. If you don't, then just stick to being friends!

lauren r.

by gabster08 on 1/6/2013 10:49:46 AM

So I like this guy but he doesn't know me and obviously doesn't like me (I'm not completely sure about that) how do I get him to notice me? I haven't even talked to him. (Which is kinda stupid I know) plus he's really shy and I know his name '

by Liset 3100 on 1/6/2013 10:14:26 AM

I was just dating a Drama King! You guys right, we told EVERYTHING to each other and he was so sweet! But since we met in a play we don't go to the same school. He broke up with me cause he said long-distance was too hard. We are still best friends though cause we were before that. Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/6/2013 9:48:33 AM

My boyfriend fits both the artsy and the theater guy, but he hates hipsters. He's one of the most hipster people I know XD I love him <3 haha

by Bornagain on 1/6/2013 8:58:06 AM

Mod mod mod i need topics to talk about with my crush we started growing distant and dont talk anymore but i want him back so im gonna start talking to him again hes in band and were both in the gifted classes and were in sixth grade im thinking about joining band too we have homeroom 1st block and 5th block together also im nervese because we havent talked in a while and we used to talk alot

Hey girl, talk about music, movies, classes, homework, anything! Just whenever you think of something when you're in the same room talk about it. Maybe you can get him to help you with homework? (even if you don't necessarily need the help)

lauren r.

by Rain278 on 1/6/2013 8:43:44 AM

in the drama king section it says staring instead of starring.. ah! :O haha sorry... the spelling freak that I am! just trying to help Smile

by lalalagurl on 1/6/2013 7:32:07 AM

I'm having some problems on social websites. It's actually on Instagram. I follow lots of fanpages (One Direction, Taylor Swift, and more) and on one picture someone, a stranger, commented very rude insults about One Direction. I said to them that I didn't think they should be saying these mean things, and then the person got really mad at me and started to insult me. I decided to block the person after a few replies trying to calm things down, but now I feel guilty. I know I wasn't the one saying mean things, but I get the same guilty feeling a lot when I tell people to stop the hate and they reply saying mean things to me. I don't what to do. I want to stop all the hate, but I get yelled every time I try. I don't want to stop going on Instagram, but I don't really know what to do. I'm trying to be nice, but others aren't so nice. Should I just stop commenting altogether? Thank you! Smile

Hey girl, it's good of you to want to stand up to these rude people, but unfortunately these people are always going to exist. Especially on social media. I would suggest you just let it go and don't respond to them. Be on Instagram for all the photos that you want to see, not that rude comments from other people. Smile

lauren r.

by MusikRox1999 on 1/6/2013 2:49:08 AM

The best guys are the sweet ones who are your friends AND bf's, who will treat you like a princess. Don't ever settle for someone who isn't right for you just to have a boyfriend. And sometimes the overlooked shy kid in the corner can be the best one, I know because I'm dating one of those kids. He's a total video game nerd, but he's really awesome, and does all the old fashioned romantic stuff like opening doors for me, etc. Don't avoid someone because they're a "jock" or a "nerd" all classifications of guys have gems and jerks, and some guys are nice but just aren't right for you. That's my best advice.

Also check out my advice queen page: dragonsrox1000

by dragonsrox1000 on 1/6/2013 2:08:15 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Okay so I need to get over this guys.
So I started liking him in Septemeber. He was a year older and 2 years ago we have a few classes together (band and art). I didn't like him back then. It wasnt until this year. When I started liking him I could never get the courage to tell him. So anyways he started dating a girl a while ago and it's really painful.
So like we aren't really friends or like someone that I would random walk up to And talk too. But like our parents aren't friends or anything but his dad teases me and my dad teases him. And it's not we won't talk to each other either when I talk to him and completely comfortable. Though we never really hold a conversation.
Urge it's just frustrating though cause I like him so much. I get butterfly's just thinking about him. Things that he says and does just makes me smile.
Help me it's hard watching him with another girl.

Hey girl,

It stinks to see the guy you like with someone else, but try to be happy for him as hard as it may be! At least he is happy even if not with you. Try focusing your efforts on schoolwork and your friends and family, and get to know some other guys you might have overlooked before. Check out this post for more ideas on getting over a guy! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/12/How-can-I-get-over-my-ex.aspx

Meghan D.

by Volleyballlovergirlie on 1/6/2013 12:38:59 AM

Mod mod mod
So I would love to be friends with my ex-crush. I told him I liked him in October, and he gave me his number, but his bff also liked me, and that's when all this drama happened. He started avoiding me. But at this snowball fight party in December, that's when it became a bit better. I chased him all around the room, and I could tell he liked it. Then on nye, he liked my tbh status. He never does that. Is he trying to be my friend? I see him Tuesday so how do I tell him I would like to be friends and nothing more? That I don't like him like that anymore? I don't have that many real guy friends, so how do I tell him that

Hey girl,

It sounds like he might just want to be friends with you, so you don't have to say anything about it if he doesn't. If he tells you he likes you, tell him you want to only be friends for now. But you don't have to bring it up if he doesn't say anything!

Meghan D.