AN HOUR AGO Have you ever been bullied? Share your story & you could be featured in the next issue of GL: http://t.co/dkIXj4ucLe pic.twitter.com/1N5nxBARja

2 HOURS AGO Announcing our #SummerFun giveaway Week 4 winners!: http://t.co/iHfZAdLrLm pic.twitter.com/dYxmp0NwiG

3 HOURS AGO Is cracking your knuckles dangerous?: http://t.co/ElhG0D2TNg pic.twitter.com/St9RfdS01w

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Itty-bitty earrings

So, remember that New Year rezzie you made only a couple days ago? You know, the one that promised you would make this your most stylish year...

I love cute earrings but most of the earrings I'm in love with are made of nickle...Here's the 'sitch... I'm alergic to nickle and can only wear real silver or gold. How do I cope??

Thx in advance!!!

by StrictlyStripesandSuspenders on 1/12/2013 5:42:19 PM

Can't anyone say nice things about this? They're super adorable.

by transform2314 on 1/6/2013 11:25:27 PM

Those mint green flower earrings are super adorable, but I wouldn't want to buy the set because those would be the only ones that I would wear. Does anyone know if you can buy them separately somewhere else?

by purplerainn on 1/6/2013 9:47:23 PM

Heyy Girls, Join my club; Its all about Fashion and Beauty !!! All of the positions are open, we will have an outfit of the day and a tip of the day and you can ask all of your questions, all you have to do is join!!!
PLEASE JOIN (:

by nazirah817 on 1/5/2013 3:25:56 PM

that sucks... i absolutely adore ginormous earrings! the bigger, the better is what i go by when i buy earrings Smile Smile

by fashionista997 on 1/4/2013 9:38:14 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have one officer position available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 1/4/2013 8:55:04 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have no boobs but a very wide rib cage, which makes me appear larger! I think it makes me look really good as a ballerina, but I don't really like how it makes me look like I have boobs, when I don't...

Hey girl,

Don't worry about how you look--everyone has different sized breasts, whether that is large or small! It's normal to have boobs or to look like you have them even when you don't. No one will think any less of you for it, and try to be happy with the way you are, because there is only one you Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 1/4/2013 8:52:27 PM

i bought the same exact flower earrings at claires for $6 so if u wanna buy them for cheap, go there! theyre my fave earrings!!!! <3

by Carrie_Underwood on 1/4/2013 8:30:31 PM

please come and join my club FASHION ADVICE FOR YOU 3 of the positions are open and you can always comment i will always answer your question and their will be daily updates for everyone thank you for reading this and please join

by funnybunny661 on 1/4/2013 6:45:30 PM